𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎

[Y/n pov]

I groan in pain trying to open my eyes but all I can see is a blur. I tried to look around as my vision clears up. I noticed that I'm in my room.
I tried setting up, feeling my head go dizzy, I hold my head feeling pain in the back of it last night. My eyes started.
I think to myself " I've never seen Tae like that frankly I don't think I ever wanna see him like that again" I began to overthink.
*Door knocks and slightly opens*
I look over at the door seeing  Jungkook  with his bunny smile, that always tends to put me in a good mood no matter what situation I'm in

Jungkook- "how are you feeling" he says softly, then sit on the end of your bed.

Y/n-" I feel like shit I'm dizzy ,confused I feel bad I've  caused so much trouble here jimin and Tae hate each other because of me" my eyes began to tear up letting down my walls and began crying in front of Jungkook.

                                    [Jk pov]
I look up from the bedsheets and see y/n crying frown. I move closer,rubs  her back reassuringly ..
Jungkook-" no no you've not caused any trouble here in fact, this is the happiest I've ever seen these guys in a while, and Tae and Jimin they don't hate each other they'll get over it" I continue to rub her back

Y/n-" well with the way they were fighting last night. They definitely hate each other right now" sniffles. A few tears starts to fall down her cheeks again " who even brought me up here anyways"

I smile at her softly " I did , I couldn't just leave you there on the kitchen floor bleeding no matter how tame we are with blood we were all going to snap at one point" I say to her quite ashamedly

Y/n-" thank you and I get it I mean I don't - well not yet at least but I appreciate you helping me before everyone. Well, you know"
I hug her she looked like she needed one honestly y/n look like she just needs to be comforted in general. I can't imagine what was going through her head and this is the first time I've ever seen her actually cry or show her emotions truly I smile as she hugs me back.
Awhile goes by I check her head one more time, making sure she was okay .
I slowly walk out of her room, closing the door behind me.

[ Y/n pov]
I watch him leave the room feeling quite comforted, but I still couldn't get the thought out of my head that I'm causing trouble here I love Jimin and I care for Tae , too much for him to ruin his relationship with especially not on my account. Maybe I should leave but I can't because I'm in " danger" Maybe I'll be better off if the Choi did get me.

Maybe I'll just run away.

My thoughts start to flood my brain taking over me I get up from my bed grabbing a bag Putting in as many clothes I could fit into it tears starts to fill up in my eyes. I didn't really think about my actions before I did it. I open the window and I start to climb down the vines till I reach the ground . It was cold, but still enough light outside for me to run away I start running not looking back tears roll down my face. No, I didn't know what I was doing. No I didn't care if I got hurt I just didn't wanna cause trouble for anyone else anymore. Feel like a burden. So I just kept running and didn't look back.

[Taes pov]
I couldn't help but think about y/n I probably scared her. I'm usually controlled with blood but hers was different. It smell sweet and addicting I honestly get what jimin see or smell but she is to good for him I don't know what I was doing or what I'm doing. He claimed her she's not mine or never will be mine and I have to live with that. " I should go apologize for her." I say thinking to myself I get it from my desk chair about to leave my room when Jungkook walks in.