Drop Dead

The wind passed through the cracks in Test Tube's body as she trudged up the hill to the 60 ft. cliff. Her legs were getting tired by the second, yet she still wanted to see what other ground there was to cover on the island. Just cause they'be been here for a week or two doesn't mean they've explored everything. So, Test Tube decided it would be a good idea to explore a bit. She had spent a lot of time on building the pic-nix table that she didn't have the time to just six back and...take in the sights. Once she reached the top of the cliff, the scenery around her shone. The green sky, the swaying trees, and the blurred out sun through the mossy clouds. Test Tube sighed and sat down on the edge of the cliff, looking down to see that fog covered the bottom. So, she wasn't able to see what was actually down that far. And trust me, she wasn't going to find out.

She watched her feet dangle on the cliff side, she watched the world around her. She felt like the sky was staring back at her, in her silent state of mind. Birds flocked with the direction of the wind as it blew. It was cold. Strangely cold since it was probably the middle of summer, she realized. Why was it that the temperature suddenly dropped upon their arrival?

Was this even a real island at all?

Test Tube suddenly heard a grunt behind her. She turned around, surprised to see Cabby at the top of the trail. "Oh, uh...hi Cabby!" Test Tube waved awkwardly while giving a small wave. Cabby waved back in silence for a bit. "You here to just...take your mind off everything too?" The beaker asked the file cabinet.

"Ah...no, actually. I just wanted to say...there's something I need to discuss with you. Before I forget it. You don't need files to remember what's important, and I envy that. But without my files...I'd like to actually talk it over with someone as smart as you. if you are willing to listen..." Cabby said unsure.

"Oh, I...suppose. What's on your mind?"

"...It's about Blueberry. I've learned something about him that...I shouldn't have. But I'm worried if I risk tell anyone...you could quite possibly be his next victim."

The smile on Test Tube's face slowly faded upon hearing her say "victim."

"Ex...cuse me? You're saying Blueberry is dangerous? But...no, that can't be right! He's not that dangerous from what I've seen."

"That's what he wants you to think. When he...threw me into the river, he mentioned something about his real personality. I can't...quite remember what exactly but...I want to figure out what it is that he's hiding. I want to figure out who he is...truly..."

"...Well, Cabby, I'm not quite sure how to approach that. If Blueberry wants to hurt one of us for wanting to know who he really is then, how exactly do we approach this?" Test Tube got up from the ground and approached Cabby.

"...We kill Blueberry."

"W-What?! G-Golly, Cabby, we can't do that! Even if Blueberry's been hiding his whole personality from us, we can't possibly-"

"It's best we catch him by surprise, Test Tube. He's always in the cave, correct? Perhaps we can kill him while he's asleep. While everyone else is asleep. And when it's over, we can dispose of the body. It's simple as that, right?"

"Cabby, no! I'm not agreeing to this! I'm sorry, but I'm not hurting ANYONE. You can go with your plan, but please...keep me out of it."