Part 1

Here you were, cleaning up a baby after it's used its diaper, all because you wanted to screw around one night. It was supposed to be a one night stand kind of thing, you and Gojo would just have sex that one night, and never talk again.

See, problem is you were extremely horny and denied the condom since you knew the sex would feel way better without it, and now..here you are, taking care of the strongest sorcerer's daughter. You really didn't expect any of this to happen..you knew a lot of people would be after your daughter if they found out who the father was...

I mean, you still had his number so..maybe you could call him and tell him? No no..it's way better and more genuine in person, he probably won't even believe you honestly. So, what would you do? Maybe you could tell Itadori..Or Nobara..she's a good friend! Though, it was pretty nerve wracking even just the thought of telling them, and pretty unbelievable.

So, all those options are out of the question, or maybe not. Maybe you could call him, ask him if he wants to meet you again, would that be kinda awkward? Yeah since the last time you ever spoke to Satoru Gojo was when you slept with him, and he gave you his phone number in case you ever wanted to "hang out" again.

So if you call him he'd probably be expecting sex, but it has been a whole year since you really ever spoke to him, every time you see him there is just a very awkward silence. So, maybe he'll answer...?

You open your messages app, and click on his profile to call him.

"please..please don't answer.."

He'd pick up the phone

"Hey...is this Y/N?"

You'd sit there in silence

"Kinda rude to call me and not say anything..how have you been?"

You'd honestly just be sitting there confused, he was acting way too casual, I mean you already know he's kinda like this about almost everything..but still...

"I-iv been good.." You'd reply, trying your hardest not to sound too nervous.

He'd chuckle on the phone "so why'd you call me?"

"Well..I was just thinking we should catch up and all, yknow?"

IDIOT
IDIOT
IDIOT!!!

Your literally just some girl he hooked up with, yeah you guys were friends for a little bit at first but you decided to turn your friendship into friends with benefits, not even friends with benefits just someone to do stuff with!!

After that you guys completely forgot about each other...you couldn't help but think you really were an idiot.

There was a bit of silence, but only for a second

"Sure, why not..but where to?"

"Uhhh how about we just meet up and figure out what to do from there."

He'd chuckle "sure why not"

You'd say your goodbyes and hang up the phone, your not to sure if you just agreed to another hook up or if he genuinely wants to catch up with you..