prologue(2)

And so everything burst into chaos

Well not everything...

The tall entity was sat reading in a dark corner of the room, despite the fact its robe was on fire.They soon grew tired of the yelling and constant arguing and decided to deal with it.

However it seems they were a tad late."!...stand aside, Azul!" Riddle

(A/N,Just the part in which grim is caught)

Riddle"Off With Your Head!"
Grim"MYAH?! What are you doing?!"
Riddle"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23:'One must never bring a cat to a formal affair.'Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately."
Grim"But I ain't a cat either!
Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off! Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!"

Riddle"Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now."
Grim"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!"
Riddle"Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet.The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus."
Azul"Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy.I've just GOT to have it—ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it."

Crowley"YUU! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar?Now discipline your—What's that? It isn't yours?"
Yuu"I've never seen that creature before in my life!"

Crowley"Oh...Is that so?"
*Ahem* "Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner.
My, but I AM kind. ...Someone take this away, please."
Grim"Nooooo! Let me gooooo!
You fools better remember my name!
Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!"
Yuu"I wonder why he was so desperate to stay here?"

(A/N if you couldn't tell I hate the prologue good news finally changing shit Wooo)

The headmage,soon acknowledged the presence lingering behind him, slowly turning around.He let out a rather loud scream,that of course made people turn and look at the tall male,some with fear and others with curiosity.

Meanwhile,an old fae was wandering down the halls that heard the scream and decided to see what was happening, floating into the room silently, observing his surroundings before noticing the taller than average man looming over the principle.

Finally Crowley decided to speak *Ahem*"I believe it is your turn,hurry now!."Glaring at him the male made his way to the mirror.

(A/N,not even I know my writing style!,this might change pov but anyway,it's your time my dear<3)(3 days later lmao)(idk how to continue)(its been over like 7days)

As you made your way towards the mirror it lit up,the mask appeared once again.

"Speak thy name"its loud booming voice rang around the room, Making the large male flinch before speaking.

"M/n Ļ̶̧̜̳̤͉̮̺͉͇̫̮̳̅͑͊͒̈́͘̕͜o̷̢͎̭̲̟̞̘͕̝̤̹͙̼̣̱̳̟̳̼̭̩͖̰̥͚̖̹̯̘̾̀͜͜͜ͅh̷̡̢̧͖͖͓̹͉͉̖̫͚̺͋̓̎̽͆͐̅́̅̍͛́͊́̔͌́̈́̽̏̉͛̈́̂̓̕̕͠ĕ̴̯͙̟̹̜̇̄̓̈͂̃̐̅̈̽̐̊͆̓̄̈́̓͑͑͒̓͒̏̓̏̂̍̕̕͠͝f̵̼̮̰͓̹͎̗̯̐̍̿͂͛̅̓̈́̕a̵͙̠͎̟̤͓͓̣̞̜͖̲͗̅̔͌̏̑̃͒̕̕l̸̀̽̍̄͆͊̆̈́̇̂̒̉̉t̷̛̽͊̔͋̎̍̊̀̈̚̚͘̚̚͠e̸̓r̶̢̡̡̡͕͎͉̤̬̰̫̻̜̲̱͈͇̟̲̯͙̬̭̘͈̻̻̖̼̠͐̀͂̇̊̋͑̉̓̽́̈́͋͘͜͠ͅ"his voice was deep and relaxed, especially since his robe was still somehow on fire.

"...the nature of thy soul is...
..
...
.....
...
...
......

(A/N,Lmao bitch,deal with a cliffhanger(I don't know what to do)