66

it was the next day, the day of rehab and hometime, le stayed with me last night, i tried getting her to leave but she was adamant on staying so she's asleep on the chair , her legs rested over the arm of the chair, her head rested against the bed along with my arm as it's going over her shoulder and she's rested her hand on mine it was pretty sweet but she's still asleep so i'm not doing anything till shes up, she's definitely been so stressed that she hasn't been sleeping properly so if anyone wakes her they're dead.

i just watched her sleep not in a creepy way but in a endearing way because how is she here right now , she could just be at home and not even bothered but she did! she also got me my favourite chocolate and roses like how sweet i can't cope, i really don't deserve her or her love. she is so beautiful too like i could just watch her sleep all day , i just give her a quick kiss on her forehead before the doctor walked in and if he wakes her he is dead.

"your rehab will begin in a couple hours" he says quietly as he sees leah is asleep.

"okay" i whisper.

"ill leave you be for now but i'll be back before rehab" i just nod my head at him as he walks out...that conversation was pointless.

____________

it was a couple hours later le was now up , beth and viv were both here too , i was just pretending to be fine and not show i'm absolutely terrified. the doctor came in with the arsenal team and told them what i needed and everything.

the arsenal staff listened and they knew what to do so i just let them as i squeezed the shit out of leahs hand as they lift my leg up to bend it slightly , they then just handed me the crutches , they told me to put pressure on it slightly and walk really slowly im not looking forward to this but i did what they said and i managed but it did hurt slightly as it was still really stiff. once i did the stuff i needed to do it was hometime...thank fuck.

i said my goodbyes to liv , es and laur their the new trio and i loved it they're my girls after all. i managed to get to the car okay and managed to get in the car okay , leah was currently taking me home and home i mean mine and livs place. i haven't been here since the accident welp she's alive so let's see how it goes.

leahs pov

im shitting it my god im asking maya to be my girlfriend today i made beth and viv go round mayas and set it up i was very adamant about how everything went and i was nervous about this i never make the first moves but i wanted to show maya im not going anywhere. oh shit we're pulling up. i just help maya out the car and guided her to the door...she's about to see it in...

3....

2....

1.....

i scan her face as she opens the door , a huge smile , her eyes are tearing up as she just looks into the room she was shocked, her living room was seeable from the door so she could see the balloons the flowers and a card with a picture off us on it.

"you did this" she turns around and looks at me.

"yes" i paused "but before you say anything just let me say something"

"okay"

"right okay i just wanted to say you've been the best thing that's happened to me , the euros oh my god the moments we had together were everything im so happy that we've let ourselves fall inlove with each other" i smile at her as i see her tearing up again.