part 1 first meeting mully

Haley's P.O.V: it was my first time actually meeting one of the boys whenever Eddie VR accepted me as one of the boys even though I'm a girl I was very nervous on meeting the rest of them Josh and juicy were very friendly to me they made some jokes but they were friendly narrator was really awesome to talk to he helped me with my anxiety the last member I met was Mully but he had a different expression on his face it was of shock and amazement his face glowing with a shade of pink as he gazed upon Haley's figure. "Hello." I said smiling. "You must be Mully." I added. Mully tried to speak but couldn't he was just so fascinated by her he suddenly developed a crush on her with her beautiful hazel eyes and slightly chubby frame he didn't care about her chubbyness as long as she had a really cute personality which she did. He finally spoke up. "It's very nice to meet you Haley welcome to the boys" as he spoke most of his Australian accent seeps through.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" Haley asked looking at Joshdub.

"Down the hall first door on your left" Josh said tiredly because he just woke up.

"Thank you!" Haley replied walking off.

Mullys P.O.V: she's beautiful... The way that her Brown wavy hair flows as she walks and how her words form as she talks... I think I'm in love... But I don't know how to tell her... She is just so.. wonderful.. I might need narrator's help... "Narrator!" I yell. "Yeah Mully?" Narrator replied. "I have a crush on Haley but I don't know how to tell her" I replied back. Narrator looked at me like I lost my mind. "Dude you just met her how can you have a crush on her already?" He asked.
"I don't know man I just do" I said.

(Like for part 2)