Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was a Mafia gang called The Mafia Suicide Symphony. They were the strongest gang in the city and their leader, Hiroko Kamiko, was known for her peaceful and quiet personality which made her a great boss.

Hiroko had an underboss, Yui Ishikawa, who was as loyal as she was fierce. Along with Yui, there were three assassins in the gang. The first was Mizuki Amajiki, whose personality was as rude and stubborn as it was loyal to her boss. The second assassin was Azumi Kiromi, whose happy and joyful personality was a cover for her deadly skills. And the third assassin was Kaito Hinote, whose mean and funny personality made him the most unusual of the bunch.

Apart from them, there were other members too like Ayane, Yumi, Gyotō and Miku. Together, they formed the most powerful and feared group of villains in the city. They were so strong that no other gang had the courage to go against them.

One day, a new gang arrived in the city and challenged The Mafia Suicide Symphony. At first, Hiroko tried to ignore them, but soon realized that her gang's reputation was at stake. She called out her members, and together they faced the new gang.

The fight was fierce, and both sides suffered major casualties. However, in the end, The Mafia Suicide Symphony emerged victorious. Hiroko and her gang had once again proven that they were the strongest and most feared gang in the city.

From that day onward, no one ever dared to challenge The Mafia Suicide Symphony again. They had cemented their place at the top of the criminal world, and their members were known as the most powerful and dangerous villains in the city.

The Mafia Suicide Symphony had always been a powerful gang in the city, working under the shadows and avoiding the public eye. They were feared and respected in equal measures, as nobody knew for sure what they were capable of.

The Mafia Suicide Symphony had robbed, killed and tortured innocent people over the years. They had faced challenges and even the law - but none of those encounters could have prepared them for the day they would meet a group of heroes.

It all started when they heard the city cheering very loudly and so Hiroko went to see what was all the noise for as her eyes widen seeing a group of heroes.

When Hiroko arrived back to the gangs base she told her gang how she found heroes in the city. She told them how they looked like they had just stepped out of a superhero comic. There was Hiro Ren, Ayumi Kasumi, Hiroshi Fuji, Agatsuki Shiro, Emi Hikari, Daichi Akio, Haruto Akihito, and Daiki Minato. They all had powers that was very powerful.

The Mafia Suicide Symphony were shocked and so that very same day they all went to see them and were shocked by their presence. They had never encountered individuals with such immense and awe-inspiring abilities.

The two groups had never seen eye to eye, and their animosity towards each other quickly intensified.

After that day Every encounter led to a confrontation, and every confrontation turned into a fierce battle. The gangs saw themselves as rivals, enemies that had to be defeated at all costs.

The heroes, with their immense powers, often had the upper hand. Still, the Mafia Suicide Symphony had a few tricks up their sleeves. They had been concealing their powers, using them only in emergencies or when they had no other choice.

In their last encounter, Mizuki, Azumi and Kaito stood face to face, to Hiro, Ayumi and Daichi preparing for yet another fight. Mizuki, Azumi ans Kaito had a reason to be there, a mission that required their combined efforts. But their hatred for the heroes made it impossible for them to continue they're misson.

The Assassin trio had their powers at the ready, and they were not going down without a fight. With a lightning-fast movement Mizuki, struck at Hiro, with her vemon abilities attempting to hurt him.

The heroes were surprised by the sudden attack, caught off guard and out of position. But they reacted quickly, and Daichi struck back at Mizuki moves with a blast of rocks from his earth control, about to hit Mizuki.

Making Azumi get very mad since they were best friends as she then unleashed her ice abilities back at Daichi scaring Ayumi.

The battle ensued, with each side unleashing all they had. The air was charged with energy, and the clash of abilities was heard far and wide. The ground shook, and the skies lit up in an array of colors.

The fight continued as Hiroko called Mizuki telling her to get back now as Mizuki heard her voice she called out to her friends as Azumi then grab Mizuki's and Kaito's hand then reaviling wings as he jumped into the air quickly as the heroes tried to get them but Kaito used his Fire to fight back as the Assassin trio got away.