Ur Red Lipstick

Nathalie woke up in her room looking tired because she had worked late at night.
She woke up and went to bathroom to do her make and take a nice hot bath.
Today was a hot summer afternoon so she decided to wear a different outfit and more makeup and used a dark lovely lipstick 💄.which was very attractive.
She didn't think what Gabriel would say to her.
Her clothes looked like this and also wore a nice suit:-

Gabriel saw Nathalie from across the room, she was looking amazing

Gabriel saw Nathalie from across the room, she was looking amazing. But what catches his eye is her red lipstick. It makes her lips look so full and so lushes. Gabriel walk over, we start making some small talk, but he can't take jis eyes off of her lips. Nathalie notice this and lick her lips seductively; Gabriel's cock begins to get hard. Nathalie notice this too and a smile crosses her lips as she slowly tease him moving her tongue slowly across her lips. Gabriel can't take it anymore, he lean in and kiss her. Her lips were so soft, so sweet. Nathalie part her lips and flick her tongue into his mouth, driving her wild.

Gabriel move and nibble on her ear, he told Nathalie"he have a room upstairs."

Nathalie took his hand, she got up and lead him to the stairs. We get to my room, the door closes, and immediately he go back to kissing her amazing lips. As we kiss Nathalie undo Gabriel pants and release his cock. She begin to slowly stroke it as he moan. Quickly Nathalie drop to her knees, her hands around his cock, her beautiful red lips near the tip of his dick. Nathalie tease his cock with her tongue as sge stroke it. Slowly she part with his lips and took Gabriel's dick in her mouth.

Gabriel let out a moan, watching her
grab the back of her head, forcing her to go  deeper and faster. She caress his balls as He fuck her amazing red lips faster. She moan around his cock. He lift her off her knees, throw her on the bed and rip off her clothes. Gabriel straddle her chest, putting his cock in between her beautiful tits. She squeeze her tits together and he begin to fuck them. As Gabriel's dick reaches her lips she begin to lick the tip, driving Gabriel wild. He reach around and start rubbing her pussy, it's so wet. Nathalie begin to moan around his dick as Gabriel play with her clit.

Gabriel move between her legs and rub his cock head on her pussy, she squirm trying to get him inside. Gabriel rub his head on her clit, she squeal and beg him to fuck her. Gabriel slowly enter her wet cunt, driving in as deep as he can. Her pussy was so tight, Gabriel stop when he get his dick fully inside her.

Nathalie look up at him, lick her amazing red lips, and whisper "Fuck me."

With that Gabriel grab her hips and start to fuck her. With every moan or scream he fuck her harder and faster. Gabriel's hands move to her tits massaging them and pinching her nipples, but his eyes never leaving those lips as he watch her moans and screams of ecstasy. Gabriel dick begins to throb in her tight cunt, He let out a roar as he cum. As he was cumming he watch a scream spread across her lips as he feel his cock getting cream with Nathalie cum  around his cock.

He slow her  strokes and pull out of her cum filled pussy, it begins to leak down her legs. Gabriel lay next to her, holding her in his arms, stroking her soft skin. And of course, kissing those beautiful red lips.