𝐢𝐢. sleepover

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴   𝚂𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁   𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
   𝚂𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁   𖥔 ݁ ˖

THE THREE GIRLS were in Aaliyah's kitchen, watching Gossip Girl on her laptop while the cookies were in the oven.

"Chuck gets on my nerves," Valeria groaned. They were still on season one, and so, most male characters during season one were something else.

"Alli—" Julianna walked in, then paused her movements as she saw two girls with her, "Hey!" A smile then appeared as they went to hug her. Julianna was like a big sister to them, too. They heard everything Aaliyah heard for 'life lessons', as Julianna calls it, "What're you making?"

"S'more cookies," Aaliyah said as Julianna butted into the small space and watched along.

"Ew," She rolled her eyes, "He'll redeem himself in season two."

"Hope so," Madelyn raised her brows as she tilted her head to the side.

"Anyway, I won't be here on Sunday." The older sister said, about to walk away until Aaliyah asked curiously.

"Why?"

"Date,"

"Date?" Aaliyah repeated with eyes wide. Julianna hadn't been in the dating game ever since her bitchass boyfriend decided to cheat on her with the girl he told her not to worry about. That was a year ago. It was chaotic and a terrible time, and at every second, Julianna would remind Aaliyah how horrible guys were and that she should never believe their words.

Julianna just shrugged normally, "Don't be too surprised. It's nothing, a first date. A maybe, is all it is."

The girls nodded, stunned, but they kept quiet. They just hoped whoever this person was wasn't as much of an ass like the last.

"Okay, enough boy talk before I throw up," Aaliyah put a hand on her forehead as a headache was forming.

"Do you guys remember 6th grades Halloween? When we forced our moms to dress up as disney princesses and our dads as the princes, while we were models?" Madelyn laughed at the random thought.

"That was actually our best Halloween and I stand by that fact," Aaliyah spoke in honesty, a bright smile as she remembered it as well, "Yet that does not compare to Valeria's dyed hair era."