Chapter Two

Over the last few weeks, Draco treated Harry. He managed to keep Harry human, until the night of the full moon, were the transformation took place earlier then planned. Sarah was able to feel it, and gave her daddy the warning to Harry to a safe place. Draco ended up having to make a potion, to help him fully chance back, but Harry's weekly potions, were helping him remain human.
Between Draco and his kids, Harry was starting to get his own strength back and felt loved by Draco's two kids. Draco's kids had been missing the second parent in their lives for so long, Harry quickly became, Uncle Harry. Draco, didn't have the heart to correct it. It made his children happy.

It was Saturday morning and rather then wake up her daddy, Sarah woke Harry up who yawned and reached for his glasses. He smiled at the girl standing beside his bed, dressed for her day. "Good morning, Sarah." Harry said, slowly sitting up. "Daddy should sleep in." She said. "Did daddy have a rough night?" Harry asked and Sarah nodded. "He won't tell me why though. He used to have them a lot, but...Mommy helped. Nobody can help now...he hurting when he comes out of the bathroom, I don't like that." Sarah said. "I'll see what I can do to help your daddy. For now? Let's go start some breakfast." Harry smiled lightly.

Draco yawned coming down the stairs that morning a bit after eight. Bacon still filled the air and Sarah being a giggle box was quickly heard. Draco turned into the kitchen. Andrew was eating a strip of bacon and Sarah sat on the corner, drinking some water. Harry stood at the stove, a bit uneven. Most of his weight was on his right leg, but he flipped up the pancake up in the air, causing a giggle form Sarah, before he slapped back down in the pan. "Daddy!" She waved, putting her cup down. "Good morning, sweet girl. However, I didn't expect her to wake you." Draco said towards Harry. "Its fine. Sleeping still doesn't come easy." Harry said.

The four of them soon sat around the table, but not only was his leg still hurting, Harry's appetite was something Draco had yet been able to bring back. He wasn't craving meat like before, he wasn't hungry for anything anymore. "I know you aren't hungry, but you should eat, Harry." Draco said watching Harry just move the food around on his plate. "Uncle?" Andrew said. "Hum?" Harry answered, facing the boy. "You'll come to?" He asked. "It's some science fair thing at their school. That project he's been working on." Draco said. "Of course, Andy. Did you not try, Sarah?" Harry asked. "I'm not old enough. It's normal for only 4-6, but brother attends the 5th level science classes so they let him enter." Sarah pointed out. "It's been a long time since primary school." Harry said. "But you do recall some of it, don't you?" Draco asked. "Your asking because the headmistress won't address the girls?" Harry asked. "Maybe." He replied. "I'm sure she has, but one person can't stop all the bullies, unfortunately. Sarah, just walk away, okay?" Harry said, before they all turned to the glowing fire place. "I really wish they hadn't set that up." Draco frowned. Oddly, a sobbing Rose came though.

Harry made his way over to the toddler and picked her up, shifting her to his strong side. "I have to-" Harry said. "You aren't close to power, Harry. Somebody sent her through. Just write Mrs. Weasley." Draco said, getting to his feet. Harry made his way to the couch and dropped down. His leg could hardly handle his weight, let alone the added weight of the toddler. "Andy...go look and see if your mum kept any of your old baby things." Draco said. "Come, Sarah." Andy called for his little sister.
"You have to let me see your leg, Potter." Draco said, putting Rose beside him on the couch. "I agreed to everything else, you don't need to see my leg." Harry fussed. "It's obviously NOT healing properly. You won't see a doctor or healer, so your stuck with me. Let me see your leg." Draco demanded. After a huff, Harry agreed.
Harry's leg, wasn't healing. The bite was still opened, nearly infected, deep nearly to the bone. He leg was swollen. Draco picked up his house phone and called somebody who had only been around on Christmas, for his niece and nephew.

"I need a favor." Draco said before evening being greeted by the 30 something year old man on the other end of the line. Draco heard a sigh. "I can send you in some medicine, Malfoy." He replied. "It's not for me, it's...my half brother." Draco said, getting an eyebrow raised look by Harry. Draco just held his finger up, he'd explain in a minute. The man let out another sigh. "Suppose...I can make a housecall. Haven't seen the bugs in a few months. Are they home?" He asked. "Of course. They'd liked to see you." Draco said. "Very well. Give me an hour, Draco. I'll be there." He said. "Thank you."