Lots of lovin

If the other dancers thought it odd that Jungkook had Jimin sit with him at the table they said nothing.
Everyone was loud and happy.
"Jimin they received your solo well.."
"Thanks I was nervous"
"But you looked so in control,"
"You didn't falter even when someone shouted 'have my babies!"
"I didn't hear that!" Jungkook said
"You would have been to busy changing boss,the girls and some men loved him!"
Jimin giggled,he'd never been praised like this before.
"What was better was when Jungkook sang(jimin singing) 'You know I want you' and they screamed back,
'Come and get me!!"
Everyone laughed.
"You know Jimin you really should go for a tryout singing,"Suga said
"What?oh no....thats not me....!"
"You trying to take my staff away?" Jungkook laughed
"Just saying....his voice is good..."
"Oh stop it.....as if," Jimin laughed
The food was eaten and alcohol filled their glasses.
Every now and then Jimin would feel Jungkooks hand on his thigh squeezing.
"Well let these good people close up,time to rest ,times your own til five thirty tomorrow  ok?"Jungkook stated.
"Don't forget you have an interview at two thirty.." Tae said.
"Yer,yer er Jimin you can come to that,your solo will probably be discussed,let me run through with you what they might ask come on,night guys"
Jimin found himself being tugged at a fast speed towards the lift.
"I don't think..." Jimin started as the doors closed only to be shut up by hungry lips claiming his.
"Fuck I've wanted to do that all day!"
They were kissing each other hungrily until the lift stopped and they pulled apart stepping out,
"come with me" Jungkook growled out
"I need to shower," Jimin whined halting at his door
"Grab spare clothes now,I'm waiting..." Jungkook stood there arms crossed so Jimin hurried in getting clean clothes before going out to be hurried to Jungkooks room.
His clean clothes were put on a chair before an advancing Jungkook came towards him lust in his eyes.
"Shower?" Squeaked Jimin
"Yer shower sex sounds good,"
He backed Jimin into the bathroom tugging at the smaller males clothes so that he soon stood naked in front of him then he whisked his own clothes of and Jimin couldn't help the sigh that came out as the strong muscled body came into view.
"See anything you like?" Jungkook smirked
"Maybe....."
He was hauled against the others body and his lips claimed demandingly.
Jimins small hands rested on the others muscled chest and Jungkook ran his hands down to Jimins butt.
"Damn it you make me so horny!"
Jimin giggled then squealed as the water turned on.
Pouting he turned his face to the other,
"You could have warned me!"
"But I like your little noises you can't control!"
"Huh let's see who can't control!" Jimin answered squatting down and putting his lips over Jungkooks member.
"Holy fuck!" Jungkook groaned as Jimin took him in.
Jimin giggled sending reverberations along Jungkooks length.
Jungkook held Jimin's head thrusting into his warmth,when he realised how deep Jimin could take him he was long gone.
Panting hard he felt an almighty build up groaning he moaned out,' I'm cumming!" Before Jimin felt hot liquid spray down his throat.
Jimin deliberately teased the sensitive member before letting it go from his mouth.
He stood up grabbing soap and lathering himself up,
"What was that about control?"
"Ah Jiminee you should never test me,paybacks a bitch,"
Jimin hesitated in his washing then carried on washing his hair too before stepping out rubbing his hair nearly dry and drying his body.
" I'll get into bed I expect your tir....."
He was bodily picked up and thrown on the bed,
"My turn...." Jungkook said with a glint in his eye.
"But you've already...." Jimin started only to glance down and see a very aroused Jungkook.
"What can I say,I like sex,now where shall I start?"
He hovered over Jimin,soon hot lips were travelling along his body leaving marks here and there,when he got to Jimin's arousal he smirked taking it in and pleasuring him as well as probing his butt til he found that little bundle of nerves.
"Oh god!" Jimin moaned at the sensations coursing through him,everyone he got near to his release Jungkook stopped and removed his mouth and fingers pecking another part of the small males body.
"Kookie!" Jimin wailed in frustration
"Kookie huh,what do you want baby?"
"Aaargh just fuck me already will you!!"
"So demanding!"
Jimin frustratedly reached for himself but Jungkook stopped him,
"Oh no baby....,I want you to ride me...."
Jungkook lay back on the bed and Jimin clambered over him.
About to reach for lube Jimin shook his head,
"Can't wait," he moaned
Taking Jungkooks leaking member he rubbed it against his hole before sinking down on him,
Jungkook groaned loudly at the sweet sensation.
"I fucking love your butt..."
Jimin pressed his small hands on Jungkooks chest rising up and down trying to get his own much needed release.
Soon Jungkook held Jimin's hips thrusting up hard into him .
"So fucking good ride me baby I'm nearly there,"
Jimin himself was near,Jungkook suddenly reached for Jimin's member pumping it until...
"Aaaaaaargh!!" Spurts of white shot from him and his ass clenched tightly as he rode out his release.
"Fuuuuuuck!" Jungkook moaned as he finally released in jimin.
Jimin sank down onto Jungkooks chest panting and the other rubbed his back comfortingly.
"Have I mentioned I love your butt,"
Jimin tiredly laughed," maybe"
"Come on let's wash off,"
Jimin groaned sitting up about to climb off but Jungkook stood up making Jimin lock his legs around the others waist as he was carried into the shower.
"Waters coming on"
"Mmmm"
Jimin rested his head on the others shoulder not thinking how weird it was that Jungkook was still inside him.
"Tired?" Jungkook murmured
Jimin looked up smiling and kissed the other,what started out innocently soon became heated and Jungkook held Jimin against the wall thrusting hard.
"Damn what have you done to me ," he groaned out his release,Jimin following seconds later.
"Dunno but can we wash up and stop wrecking my arse?"
Jungkook laughed,dutifully letting Jimin slide down to his feet and soon both were washed and dried
Jimin crawled into bed Jungkook next to him.
He tossed and turned trying to get comfortable before Jungkook hauled him to sprawl across his chest where with a satisfied smile he fell straight to sleep.
Jungkook lay for a while,he was becoming more and more attached to Jimin...where would this lead and were either of them ready to face the world?
Sighing he closed his eyes and finally fell asleep cuddling the smaller male the whole night.