Watcher Does NOT Play Anime Dating Sims, TYVM.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Tap. Tap. Tap.

It was hard to remember the last time Alexei had gone outside, or as Kiara would call it–touched grass. But he couldn't help it, he was just so glued to the flashing LED screen that their "new god of the mist" (as Kiara dubs it, everyone else just calls them the Unforgotten) had so generously provided for him. Now that he thought about it, how did they get wifi in here? Are there cell towers? That's beside the point, he was too busy clicking away on his 

60% Gaming Keyboards, 61 Keys Wired Ultra-Compact Mechanical Keyboard 26 RGB Backlit with Red Switch Mini Keyboards for Windows MacOS Linux

to care. 

The faint buzzing of what sounded like a phone? The Unforg' had clearly stated in its nails on chalkboard voice that any and all communication with the outside world was prohibited? Well that still doesn't matter, the hacker was too busy playing—

"Nekopara? Seriously dude? You a discord mod or something? Cause I'm a pret-ty experienced discord kitten."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KIAT ITS NOT NEKOPARA. HOW DID YOU EVEN CONTACT ME? YOU FUCKING STALKER." He turned the volume on his computer down, to no avail, his friend-enemy-loml's voice still blared from his 

GS520 RGB Desktop Speakers, 2.0 Channel PC Computer Stereo Speaker with 6 Colorful LED Modes, Enhanced Sound and Easy-Access Volume Control, USB Powered w/ 3.5mm Cable

just as persistently. 

"Awww babe why're you muting me? I thought I was your beloved discord kitten?" Kiat whined, sending the Russian into immediate cardiac arrest and feeling like he had just taken 5-gum and orange juice.

"Stop joking around for a moment would you, you fucking stalker. How did you access my computer through the mist?" Watcher regained his composure, taking note of everything around him as an attempt to stay calm.

"Oh, about thaaaaat... turn arouuuund?" Kiat said, his voice echoing weirdly, like the speakers were surround sound.

"Wh-" Alexei turned around expectantly, aaaand- 

"Surprise! Guess who got consumed by a thick white substance!" Kiat beamed enthusiastically, sending Watcher into a state of down bad-induced unresponsiveness. "I hope I didn't interrupt any Nekopara gameplay, I wouldn't want to disturb your hobbies." If :3 was a real facial expression, the blonde had to have been making it. Alexei wouldn't know though, his face was buried in his hands. 

"What are you doing here? Are you assigned killer or something? These are the killer cabins." He secretly wished Kiat was assigned killer, but he couldn't see a golden retriever like him bashing heads into the pavement at Cliffmack Beach. Sigh.

"Oh that shadow thingy with the claws is letting me see you for plot reasons I think it's bored or something." Kiat looked around the chronically online murderer's room, wincing at his bed.       "So... is the pile of cheeto bags a stylistic choice?"

"Are you here to be annoying?"

"I'm just saying considering the fact that you kill people, you'd think you'd be good at cleaning."

"I didn't know you were COMING, thank you very muc–" He was interrupted by the sound of snickering from the blonde.

"Yeah, I'm coming  alright"

"Are you actually 5? I can't believe you still laugh at juvenile jokes? You're literally 20 something."

"And you're too old to be playing Nekopara, how old are those girls again?"

Alexei's cheeks pinked in embarrassment "First of all, they're all 18 and up, second of all, I do NOT play anime dating sims, TYVM."

"What does TYVM mean? is it something I'm not chronically online enough to understand?" Kiat tilted his head, sitting down on the consumed-by-cheeto-dust bed.

"It means– nevermind get off my bed."

"Nah I'm good thanks for asking babe xoxo"

"Would you stop calling me babe?" 

"You don't have to be so formal darling, anyway I'll be on my way, next round starting soon"

"If we're both in the round I am SO targeting you." Watcher grabbed his headphones out of Kiat's hands, glaring at the curly haired boy. Kiat just rolled his eyes, deserting the cabin.

SQUELCH 

Watcher just sighed, all too familiar with the blood-and-guts sound that signaled Kiara's sudden appearance. The first time this had happened had been, eventful to say the least. He had squealed so loudly everyone thought an impromptu free-for-all round was about to take place, The Unforgotten wasn't opposed to sudden decisions like that, after all if YOU were a shadow condemned to repeating other's words in that same raspy tone, you would get rather bored too. Kiara was– to say the least– enthused. The life (death?) of the party was absolutely bored out of her skull with nothing to do, so she did what anyone else would do and took up stalking. 

"You play Nekopara?! No wayyyyy! I knew you were off, but not like thaat! Isn't that a dating sim?" Kiara yelled, all too loud. Everyone had been trained to be on guard for sudden sounds and announcements, just in case an axe was hurtling towards them at 90mph, (Watcher had been there done that, it wasn't pretty.) So naturally, all the killers went to see the commotion, Taliyah emerging from a bush (really living up to her title), and everyone else coming out of their respective cabins. 

"Mmm... It's... 3am?" Wren mumbled, rubbing his tired eyes. Ye-jun stepped up, holding his signature bloody hammer (Dae had touched it during a round, so naturally he slept with it now) 

"Nekopara? Really? That's... weird" Ye-jun said, bluntly.

"Idolboy, I really don't think you can speak! Don't you have that abusive relationship thing going on with that guy... whatshisname? The blue one?" The ghost interjected, loud as ever.

"Everyone, back to your cabins, NOW." Lawrence yelled over the commotion.

"Nah I'm good, the party's only starting! And we still have to confront hackerboy about his anime dating sim!" Kiara yelled "Nobody gives a shit about your authority dude!"

Watcher shrunk slightly in his spot, clearly having thought they forgot about him "Nekopara isn't even a dating sim." Watcher said with an air of fake confidence, surely they wouldn't be able to fact check that, Kiara's from the 80s anyw- "What?"

A phone popped into existence, falling directly into... Kiara's hands. Most of the killers had already dispersed and walked off into the woods or back to their cabins, but alas, the Ghost just doesn't give up. "Oooh~! Thanks Unforgiekins!" Kiara (who learned how to use a phone by stalking PENG for 5 hours with Taliyah) Typed up Nekopara in the Internet Explorer searchbar, aannddd–Watcher braced himself for the outburst—Kiara tilted her head in confusion "What's hentai?" 

tbc alphas :3

A/Ns: It took me deadass 14 minutes to spell hurdling. I'm so serious right now. In my defense why isn't it spelled hurtle. Just realized it is so now I have to go correct that. (doing this in real time here people) also I wrote this in one day on 2 hours of sleep and nothing to eat but popcorn so sorry if it sucks, also brenda won't give us the yummy watcher stories, so sorry if he's ooc, there's like barely any content of him to work with since kiat isn't playable.