4

??: Jungkook?

Kook froze in fear after hearing the voice as he knew whose voice it was
DAD

Mr. Kim: what are you doing here? it's your class time, right?

k: d-dad actually w-we

Mr. Kim cut him and said "Don't tell me you bunked class?

kook was not able to say anything, he was shaking in fear and he couldn't lie to his dad. seeing him silent Mr.Kim got his answer, his face red with anger. "I can't believe you would bunk school like this," he shouted. "Do you have any idea how disappointed I am right now?"

Kook hung his head, feeling guilty and ashamed. He knew he had messed up, "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Sorry isn't enough," his dad retorted "and enwoo you too, seriously you guys" He shook his head in disappointment and grabbed Kook's hand. "Now tell me why you skipped class?" But Kook was not able to say anything due to fear "I am asking you something Jungkook" Mr. Kim shouted, seeing this enwoo spoke, "We-we are sorry uncle it was my idea, Kookie was also not ready but I forced him Please don't scold him, I'm sorry."

Mr.Kim: now come with me I will drop you home because it is useless to take you guys back to school, let's go. 

Mr.Kim left with Eunkook, He dropped Eunwoo at his house and came home with Kook

in the living hall, Mr.Kim was sitting on the couch and Kook was standing in front of him

Mr.Kim: now tell me why did you bunk the class? (deep voice)

k: ......

seeing him silent Mr.Kim got angry and shouted " WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING ANYTHING, TELL ME WHY YOU BUNKED CLASS AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?"  kook flinched badly "No-no d-dad this was my first time and I swear last too, I am sorry dad please"  Mr. Kim's face softened a bit as he saw the fear in his son's eyes but he keep his stern face again and said " but you know that you have done wrong right" kook nodded "and should be punish for it" kook again nodded "but first tell me why did you skip school today" 

kook POV:

Should I tell the truth or not if I tell the real reason, Dad will increase my punishment, but if I don't, he will get angry, what should I do?

Kook came out of his thoughts when he heard Mr. Kim's voice.

Mr.Kim: what are you thinking kook? I asked you something, tell me

k: dad that I-I 

Mr.Kim: hmm, I am listening to say, 

  Mr. Kim looked at Kook expectantly, waiting for him to finish his sentence. Kook took a deep breath and. "Dad, we wanted to go to a relax today, and we thought it would be okay to skip just one class," he said, feeling guilty.

 Mr. Kim's expression turned stern again as he heard this. "So you thought it was okay to skip your classes for a relaxing?" he asked, his voice firm. Kook nodded, feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry, Dad," he said again. Mr. Kim sighed and sat back on the couch. "You know that what you did was wrong, Kook," he said, his voice softer now. "Skipping classes is not acceptable, and it will not be tolerated in this house. Do you understand?" Kook nodded again, feeling even more guilty. "Yes, Dad," he said. "I understand." Mr. Kim looked at him for a moment longer before standing up. "Alright then," he said. "You will get 50 spanks and You're going to be grounded for a month, and you'll have to make up all the work you missed. No TV, no phone, no video games. You're going to learn your lesson the hard way." 

Kook's heart sank as he heard the punishment. He knew it was going to be a tough month for him, but he also knew that he deserved it. He nodded, trying to hold back his tears. "Yes, Dad," he said quietly. Mr. Kim walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm doing this because I love you, Kook," he said softly. "I want you to learn from your mistakes and become a better person. Do you understand?" Kook nodded again, feeling his dad's love and concern. "Yes, Dad," he whispered. Mr. Kim hugged him tightly. "I forgive you, Kook," he said. "But you need to make things right. Are you ready to accept your punishment and make up for your mistake?" Kook nodded, feeling grateful for his dad's forgiveness and support. "Yes, Dad," he said. "I'm ready."