PROLOUGE

•|WARNING!⚠️THIS STORY IS RATED18+|•

"Fuck buddies?" I look at Theo with confusion.

"Yup, we just have to flirt and do the deeds without getting attached to each other" he sip some of his coffee, as I roll my eyes and continue reading the rules and regulation.

"We only have one rule?" I flip every page, to look for more rules.

"Oh come on Feliece" he stop my hand from flipping another page. "We really only have one rule" he sits back and cross his arms.

"No strings attached"

he smirks at me, as I roll my eyes and lean towards him. I look straight into his eyes, and snatches the pen on his ears.

"Let me just borrow this pen" I sit back and saw him stunned so I chuckled.

"You really are something Feliece" his stunned face was replaced with a smirk.

"Am I?" I turn my head at him and smirks.

I smirk when I saw his tongue rolls inside his cheeks.

"oops!" I purposely drop the pen under us. So I could bend over, to reveal my curve and cleavage.

I sit back and smirk, and saw him gulp as he clenched his jaw.

"Are you okay Theo?" I massages his hands on the table. I saw red in his eyes, it's like a burning lust.

'I'm in danger, I guess?'
................................................................................

He pinned me hard on the wall, and aggressively kissing my lips.

"You really are a good teaser Feliece"
I gave him a peck of kiss and shut his lips with my index finger.

I lean towards him and whispers on his ears.

"I'm the best at everything Theo"
I heard him gulping.

My body arches when Theo's hand slips into my undies.

"this undies can't even protect your dripping lips Feliece."

"Theo-ahmm hmm~" his hands, I can feel his hands massaging my drippy lips.

"What Feliece? Are you saying something, hmm?" He inserted a finger in while looking at me directly.

I bite my lips when he also inserted his 2 fingers in. The pleasure that I am feeling right now is like an electric shock in my internals.  I can't even speak a word, Theo's fingers is such an adventurous.

Oh gosh I can feel myself is about to release.
Theo is just staring and smirking at me while I am here getting pleasured, my eye's are looking lustful while my moans are getting more and more sexual. His finger's motion got faster and it's hitting my climax.

"Ahhmmm theo...I am almost at my limit...  Ahh ahhmmmhmm"

He went faster and deeper until I can't handle my moans and I released that makes my body slides down the wall. I saw how Theo licks his fingers and carries me while pinning me and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"who says you could release?" I look at him weakly and confused.

"What do you mean-ahhh" my words were cut off when he drop our body on his bed.  He kneeled and unbackled his belt, revealing his big guy hard and veiny. I was suprised when he pulled my legs and spreads it.

"I can sense how excited your lips to taste my buddy" he smirks and looks at me lustfully.

I woke up naked, and I can feel theo's breathe hit my nape. I slowly remove his hands and pick up all of my clothes when suddenly Theo pulls me on top of him.

"Trying to escape mi'lady?"
Tumikhim ako, trying to think what excuse should I say.

Come on Feliece think!

"I still have a lot of work to finish Theo."

Well yeah half of it was true, I have work to finish today and I should not be staying here for long.

"Where's your work ba?"
Nag inat inat si Theo, and sh*t his body has a lot to show talaga.

"I'll take you there" he added.

I can't hear what he's saying, nakaka-distract so much ang body niya. He is now currently standing infront of me with his boxers only.

"Quit staring Feliece"
Napatingin ako sakanya and he is f*ck*ng smirking.

"Stop Assuming things Theo" Umirap ako at tumalikod.

That's so nakakahiya! Omiii Feliece make your brain work!!.

I was rushing to put my clothes on, when suddenly theo wrapped his hands around my waist.

Sh*t his body is so warm, come on Feliece you need to stay strong!

He rested his chin on my shoulder.

Arghhh! You have to keep your sanity Feliece, don't let him get you kneel down.

Theo sniffs my neck and that makes my body quiver.

"Your scent is really something Feliece"

Theo tried to kiss my neck but I pushed him away.

"Not now Theo, I still have a work to attend"

I tried my best not to stutter and gave him a peck of kiss before leaving his house.