Chapter 1

Jack's pov

Here I am in my room all just by myself.It been a week after the boss death.And it's all because of me for not trying to protect her from the Fox unit.

"Frost,how long will you lock yourselves in your room.I know you sad of the boss death but if she still here,she would be upset to see that her mentee just easily give up".Hiccup said on the other side of my room door.

He's right,why did I just stay here crying like a baby where I should continue with my next mission.Maybe I should just move on by the boss death.It's no use that crying can bring her back.

"Hey Frost, you still there?"Hiccup asked.And with that I open my door room with my sneaking suit on me.Which means I ready to go to my next mission.

"I'm ok and let me know the information for my next mission Hiccup."I said while heading to the main office.

"Oh ok,but are you sure about this?I mean don't you need a little break?"Hiccup asked while asking me with worried look.

"It's ok Hiccup,I been taking a break for about a week now and I don't like taking too much holiday."I said while looking at my next mission information.

"Oh,good luck and be careful with your mission."Hiccup said to me with worried face.

"Don't worry about me Hiccup,I come back in one piece."I said and headed to the chopper and get in it.

Ok,it's look like my next mission is about spying on the Fox unit operation and is say here that the security is quite strict so I plan on sneaking at night.I also have to save a couple of villagers that the Fox unit holding up.Well,let just hope someone doesn't die today.

A/n:Hey guys,this is the first chapter of the story.I hope you enjoy the story so far.I also have error at spelling and grammar though.So please comment the story if you don't get about something.And yeah,I hope you guys have a nice day.