reflection of the ass

As I looked at his beautiful blue orbs, I felt put under some sort of spell, but I didn't dislike it one bit. The mysterious man that lives in this abandoned manor was verry attractive, he looks like a Greek god.

After some time spend just looking in each other eyes, he starts dancing with me a slow waltz I started exploring the place with my eyes, I was in a ball room, everything was beautiful. After some time of eyes wondering, I saw something really disturbing. While looking in the mirror I realize he didn't have a reflection and I know for a fact that being a place this old the mirror was probably made with silver or mercury.

The thoughts start to invade my mind, but a beautiful baritone voice pulls me out of thoughts. "Darling, don't be afraid I may not appear in the mirror but neither are you, what you see is your mind playing on you." I looked again in the mirror and he was right I couldn't see myself in that mirror.

"How is this possible? This morning I could look in the mirror." I said scared. "My dear, the mirrors these days are made of aluminum rather than silver so it doesn't affect us anymore. In this period of time is more difficult to find vampires like myself and yours because of that the majority doesn't even know if they have been turned or not, because believe it or not we can survive with normal food the blood its just for becoming immortals and young looking."

I looked at him really shocked. "So, you want to tell me that some random ass vampire has turned me into one of you?" He looks at me with an amuse face while he is guiding me to the couch. "I was the one to transform you, darling. I saw you coming here from time to time and I simply fell in love with you, I took my chance the las time you come and fell asleep. Now you will be mine for the rest of your life and that's now forever."

Before I could say anything, he kissed me. I couldn't resist the pull and kissed back it's like he has control over me. After the kiss he looks at me and says something that will haunt me forever. "Mon ange, you are a new vampire and you need a guide and because I transformed you, I can control what you do. Like said you are now mine."

In a fraction of second I fell his teeth deep in my skin felling the blood being sucked out of me. After that he looks at me with a smirk and cuts his arm. "Come one little one drink." I couldn't disobey so I drank his blood, his blood was sweet, like candy sweet. All I could think is the taste, it was so divine... maybe being a vampire is not that bad.

"Now you will not survive without blood and specifically my blood, sweet devil." Kissing me again, but before I could say anything I fainted. But before to enter the unconscious world I hear him say something chilling. "I may not look but I'm 200 years old, and I finally found my precious treasure,... you little devil."