Chapter 8

"They won. We lost. It's over..."

*Poppy walks over to a corner and begins to cry, the rest of the group stay silent*

*Finally, Cosmo says something* "Poppy, it's.."

"What? Are you gonna say 'okay'? Because it's not okay! I failed you! All of you..."

*Another wave of silence passes through, and finally Branch stands next to her*

"I was so stupid to think we could do this. I couldn't help Cosmo's sisters, I let Viva get brainwashed, but worst of all, everyone we know and love are gonna get hurt by the Angst Sisters..and it's all my fault. I ruin everything I touch..I'm....USELESS!!"

*Poppy continues to cry in criss cross applesauce and hangs her head low*

"Poppy..you are anything but useless. Let's see... you helped bring happinessk back into my life even though it cost you yours. Temporarily, at least. You believed there could be a change in music. Even though you didn't know a thing about it. You helped me get back together with my brothers and even found your sister..! Poppy, you don't ruin everything, in fact you make it better!"

*John Dory nods* "He's right. You're one of the most amazing..."

"Brave..."

"Hopeful..."

"Full of love.."

"And most beautiful troll anyone would be lucky to meet"

*Cosmo walks to Poppy as well* "Poppy, like some troll once told me, 'Things may seem bad now because you're alone. But when we're together, it gets better'. Guess who told me that?"

"Poppy chuckles as she wipes her tears* "Me.."

"Exactly! We need you, Poppy. More than ever."

*Branch nods* "We can still save our dimension. We just have to try."

*Poppy brushes herself off as she stands up* "Thank you all. Gosh, I'm never becoming that sad again!"

*Everyone chuckles as Poppy stands on top of a metal bench, preparing her speech* "Okay, we need to get out of here, free Comet and Viva, stop the Angst Sisters, and save OUR dimension! And the only way we'll be able to do that is if we work together..!"

*Clay butts in* "Don't mean to drop a sour note, but even when we get out of here, how do we get past those cyborgs??"

*Cosmo brings out her katana* "You're forgetting I have a sword—."

"Ohhh. My bad.."

*Poppy and Branch use their hair to bend the bars of the cell and they all escape, but soon they're greeted by a 4 pairs of cyborgs, which they take down immediately*

"Okay. We need to leave. NOW! Hopefully there's enough time before that portal closes!"

"Most likely there will be! Looks like the Angst Sisters aren't as clever as they think!"