Verse 1: Prelude to a Melodic Journey

Have you ever felt like life was playing games with you? Or did fate want you to be at the right time and place? Well, it happened to me in a way, but I don't know how to explain it properly.

Oh, silly me, maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Umeko Yutsumi, and I'm...well, my age doesn't matter here, right? Anyways! To whoever reads this, I guess first, hello! Second, why are you reading my private book?! *sigh* But if anyone reads this, I did it. I became famous and accomplished my dreams, but it wasn't easy.

As I said before, fate was playing games with me, but I'm thankful for Lady Luck and everything that happened to me. Nothing is easy, but great people accompanied me and supported me in making this journey as fun as possible! Sorry, I'm rambling, and you don't even know what I'm talking about, right? Hehehe, sorry, I do that sometimes.

Well, where do I begin? My childhood? Yeah, this could be a good start. Or I could tell you about the dream I accomplished. Hmm, I don't know! Please help me! Oh, I know! Hehehe, you're going to love it...I think...hope...a-anyway! It all started when I was little...

Shinjuku, Tokyo

A baby's cry could be heard in the town hospital as a nurse handed the baby to their mother. "You have a healthy baby girl, Hirani-san," said the nurse, making the woman named Hirani lying on the bed a tired smile. She had beautiful white hair sticking on her forehead due to the pregnancy. Her purple eyes gazed at the nurse before a voice caught their attention.

"Can I see her? Can I see her?" came a childish voice outside the door, making the mother laugh at her daughter's voice. "Chizawa, you need to wait. Your mother is still tired," softly scolded a man, making the mother smile. "Could you go get them?" she asked, which made the nurse nod before walking toward the door and motioning the two to follow suit.

Looking toward the door, Hirani saw two of the three most precious people in her life: her husband and first daughter. Her husband had short red hair, green eyes, and fair skin. He wore a blue hoodie with the words 'Best Dad Ever' written on it, black pants, and white shoes.

Next to him, bouncing on the ball of her feet, their daughter had flowing red hair, green eyes and pale skin. She wore a red jacket over a white shirt, black shorts and red boots.

"Can I see her?" she asked again, making her father sigh. "Ishiki, you can let her come closer," said Hirani as her husband nodded while Chizawa smiled brightly. Stepping forward, Chizawa looked at her sister and gasped. "...she is so cute," she said when their eyes met, and she could see beautiful purple eyes.

Chizawa was shocked at the sight as tears left her eyes, worrying her parents. "...my sister is so cute," she said, touching the newborn cheek. Smiling at the sight, the adults exchanged looks. "You will also take care of her?" asked Ishiki, making Chizawa nod excitedly.

"I will be the best sister ever!" she said, making her parents smile before she tilted her head. "What is her name?" she wondered, making Hirani smile. "Umeko..." she lingered, making Chizawa look at her. "Her name is Umeko, and she will be your baby sister," she said, making Chizawa cheer.

"We're going to be the bestest friends!" she declared, making her parents laugh before her father patted her head. "Best friends," corrected Ishiki, making Chizawa shake her head before she refocused on her sister. "But best isn't good enough! So bestest!" she said with a slight pout, making her parents laugh before they nodded reluctantly.