Plush ripped

Flash, Flash, Flash.
Scream.
Distorted sounds.
Hands trying to grab you.
It looks like you're going through a minefield when you get to the airport: that's the feeling.
Lisa lowers her hat, holds her sunglasses firmly on her nose, but blows a shaky smile.
She hugs the silly blue stuffed dog that a kind fan gave her. She liked it so much, she decided to keep it as a lucky charm and give it a name: Kae.
He's holding Kae to his chest.
The bodyguards protect her and repel anyone who stands in their way, fans and paparazzi who want to immortalize her face.
Lisa doesn't notice the movement right away.
It is a matter of a moment, when a fat arm slips swiftly between her and the bodyguards, and cries with great satisfaction, "Mine!" and snatches Kae from her arms.
"Thank you!"
The girl gives her a mocking smile and runs away, managing to get confused in the middle of the crowd, Lisa opens her mouth to scream, but is pushed away.

***
"Lisa why are you so quiet?" asks Jennie with concern.
"But did something happen?" Jisoo intervenes sharing a worried look with Rosé. "You've been like this all day"
Maybe it's just nonsense, Lisa thinks, but that gift from that boy with a witty smile melted her heart.
He just says he was just overthinking.
The other three girls sigh, but do not ask for anything else because they know that it is not at all easy to get something out of Lisa's mouth when something is wrong.
At the end of the day, Rosé discovered the video by scrolling through social media: in a few hours it went viral. There are many who say it is a publicity stunt, others defend it by saying that damned sasaeng should not have been allowed.
"I'm sorry," Jisoo says.
"I thought it was silly....so I didn't want to talk about it" murmurs Lisa shrugging her shoulders "I was really fond of it"
"I know, I always have this one with me too," says Jennie, showing the ladybug-shaped pendant.
"I remember when you lost it you cried like a calf," says Jisoo, shaking his head with a mix of fun.
"Oh, don't cry, Lili," cries Rosé as soon as she sees Lisa crying.
They hug her.
"He's just a stupid stuffed animal..."
"Don't ever say that," Jennie replies in a serious tone. "I saw your face when you saw it."
"Exactly."
"Don't cry," says Jisoo. Maybe he's got a crazy idea in his head, but who doesn't?

***
The days go by.
Lisa has relegated the accident in her mind with all that there is to do: promotions, makeup, songwriting, etc...
She's in the middle of a photo shoot, when the other three unceremoniously burst into the studio, screaming like eagles and scaring the staff.
Jennie's holding Kae.
"We're big!"
"How..."
Lisa bursts into tears as soon as she sees her lucky charm again, ruining the trick, but she doesn't care and holds Kae in her arms.
"How did you do that?"
"There couldn't be a more idiotic plan"
"Pass the word!"
"Practically, I used some of my resources, I managed to spread the word...and someone, let's say, managed to get Kae back," Jisoo explains with a satisfied smile.
"Of course we were in the plan too" growls Rosé pointing also to Jennie "She didn't do it all by herself"
Lisa squeezes them in a tight embrace, interrupting them.
Although the sasaeng will not be punished, unfortunately for her gesture, as happens very often at least she got Kae back.
At least that's a little bit of serenity.