About the characters

Name: Kizumi "The Black lightning" Roger

bounty: 1,500,000,000 berries

nickname(strikes fear and respect from pirates and marines):Demon of the Blue

nickname(sengoku): Grand Fleet's Hope

nickname(garp): Will of the Hero

nickname(rayleigh): Dark King's Light

nickname(gol d roger): Queen of the Seas

Affiliation: Pirate (Solo)

Appearance:

Kizumi Roger, a 15-year-old pirate, bears a striking resemblance to her legendary father, Gol D. Roger. She possesses jet-black hair that flows down to her waist, framing her piercing blue eyes that hold a spark of mischief and adventure. Kizumi's attire reflects her rebellious nature, as she wears a tight-fitting dark red crop top that accentuates her toned physique. She pairs it with a flowing navy blue skirt that allows for freedom of movement, and black combat boots that echo her determination to conquer any terrain. Symbolizing her heritage and the legacy she carries, Kizumi proudly dons her father's long coat, its crimson hue representing the fire that burns within her.

secondary outfit: 

top:

bottom:

bottom:

Accessories: Kizumi adorns herself with meaningful accessories that represent her bonds with influential figures in her life

Accessories: Kizumi adorns herself with meaningful accessories that represent her bonds with influential figures in her life. Garp and Sengoku, revered figures within the Marines and her mentors, have gifted her a pair of earrings. One earring features a golden anchor symbol, representing her unwavering determination and strength, while the other earring bears the Marine emblem, symbolizing her respect for justice and her bond with her mentors.

Rayleigh, her father's trusted companion, has presented her with a necklace. The necklace bears a pendant in the shape of a lightning bolt, crafted from a rare blue gemstone. The lightning bolt represents her Devil Fruit ability and serves as a reminder of her celestial power. Rayleigh, her father's trusted companion, has presented her with a necklace. The necklace features a pendant in the shape of a radiant sun, crafted from a rare golden gemstone. The sun represents Kizumi's radiant spirit and her ability to illuminate the path towards freedom.