Chapter one: The red haired pirates

A black haired female was sitting on an island and a white haired male looked at the female. "Kizumi you want to be a pirate" spoke the male and the black haired female "of course I do rayleigh" spoke kizumi. Kizumi smiled at rayleigh and she waited for him to answer and rayleigh smiled and stood up and gave kizumi two items a sword and a coat. The sword is a beautiful katana with a sleek blade and a jet-black blade and the hilt is wrapped in lightning engravings. The other item was a coat the coat was crimson red with gold and it was long and kizumi recognized it as her fathers coat. Kizumi took the items and rayleigh gave kizumi a new outfit and she walked to her room and changed into a dark red crop top with a flowing navy blue skirt with black combat boots. Kizumi walked over to rayleigh and rayleigh smiled at her and did her hair and put it in a braid and put a black and blue flower hair clip.

 Kizumi smiled and thanked rayleigh and they walked out of the castle and to a boat and kizumi got on the boat with supplies and rayleigh smiled proudly. "Remember what I taught you and if you get attacked fight back" spoke rayleigh and kizumi nodded and rayleigh gave her a transponder snail. Kizumi set sailed and she was traveling the ocean on her own and she sighed as she looked at rayleigh one last time. Kizumi smiled and rayleigh notice and smiled and got a flash of gol d roger in kizumi. Kizumi was sailing for a few when a ship appeared and a male with red haired notice. "Hey kizumi" spoke the male and kizumi looked up and notice the male and smiled and she jumped onto his ship and the male crew got ready to fire. 

"Hey I mean no harm" spoke kizumi and the male stood in front of her and the one with the gun sighed "captain move out of the way" spoke the guy and "ben this is kizumi a friend of rayleigh" spoke the red haired male and ben looked at her. "Shanks thank you for the introduction and this is your crew the red haired pirate I heard a lot about you and you all look great" spoke kizumi and she smiled at them and ben lowered his gun and the rest of them introduced themselves. Ben sighed and kizumi looked at them and shanks looked at her "so your going to be a pirate so you need a crew" spoke shanks and kizumi sighed. Kizumi got back on her own boat and left and shanks noticed and chuckled. Hours past and kizumi landed on an island and she smiled as she walked into the deck and walked up to the town and looked around. Kizumi smiled and looked around the town and notice the stores and restaurants. One building caught kizumi's eye and it was called the heaven delights. Kizumi walked over and entered the bakery and looked around and smiled.

"Welcome to heaven delights follow me" spoke a waiter and kizumi followed him to a seat with two other people and they allowed her to sit next to them. Kizumi smiled and looked at the people and notice they were black haired male and a brown haired female and kizumi recognized them. "Haruna, daika its nice to see you too again" spoke kizumi and they looked and recognized her. "Hey kizumi" spoke haruna and kizumi smiled and a young child appeared "mom who is this" asked the child "oh right lexi this is kizumi and kizumi this is my child lexi" spoke haruna and kizumi smiled and they got their orders and they started to eat and kizumi then got her order and started to eat. She finished eating and kizumi stood up and paid for her half and walked out to continue her journey and she smiles at the sun her sunglasses over her eyes.

Kizumi explored the island and heard yelling and walked up and notice a black haired pirate yelling at a marine and the marine yelling back and kizumi watched as the pirate and marine got into a fight and the marine noticed her and so did the pirate and kizumi sighed and smiled.Her blue eyes shone and the pirate attacked kizumi and kizumi kicked the pirate at light speed and the pirate hit the ground injured and bleeding from his head and the marine and others were surprised at this. "You know its not polite to attack a innocent by stander" spoke kizumi and kizumi turned and went to leave when the marine grabbed her by the arm "let me go" spoke kizumi and the marine smiled wickedly "no you are coming with me" spoke the marine and kizumi disappeared into light and reappeared away from the marine.

Kizumi turned and walked away and smiled at the sky and the marine started to chase her and she notice and took off running and bumped into someone "you okay kid" spoke the person and kizumi looked and notice the male "hey garp" spoke kizumi and the male noticed and smiled "hey will of the hero" spoke garp and the marine caught up to kizumi and she sensed him "you again go get the pirate and do your job I knocked him out for you when he attacked me" spoke kizumi. The marine grabbed kizumi and kizumi kicked the marine sending him to the ground and garp noticed and smiled. Kizumi ran off again to avoid causing trouble for now and when she started walking again she heard a cough and she looked to the side to see a male with a gun and a injured lady and kizumi walked up "hey are you okay" asked kizumi the lady looked at her with fear and the male looked at kizumi. "Child get out of here you have no place here you are a scumbag compared to me" spoke the male and kizumi looked at him.

"Who are you" asked kizumi and civilians gathered and garp and a black haired female notice the crowd and looked at each other and walked over and got through the crowd and saw kizumi was faced to faced with someone. "I am jalmack a celestial dragon" spoke the male and kizumi sighed "so you are a stuck up jerk" spoke kizumi and jalmack was angry at her. Kizumi looked at him and jalmack pulled his gun and pointed it at her and was going to shoot and garp and sengoku notice. "That is a child" spoke a civilian and kizumi used her devil fruit the pika pika no mi and shot jalmack in the face right in the eye and his right eye was bleeding "jalmack what happened" asked garp and the female walked up next to garp. "THIS CHILD ATTACKED ME" yelled jalmack and kizumi smiled and she disappeared into light and back to her ship and sailed away. "What child" asked the female and jalmack looked and notice their was no child there "sengoku there was a child here" spoke jalmack and sengoku sighed and looked where he pointed and there was no child. 

Sengoku and garp left and went to the dock and got on the marine ship and left and got back to marineford and sengoku was in her office and garp sat on the couch and smiled "so that was a event" spoke garp and sengoku hummed. A knock on the door and sengoku looked at it "come in" spoke sengoku and the door opened and a marine came in with a wanted poster that shows a picture of a black haired female with light orange sunglasses on wearing a tight-fitting dark red crop top with a navy blue skirt and combat boots and she was sitting criss-cross on a marine ship. Below the picture it read wanted dead or alive and under that it showed a bounty of 1,500,000,000 berries. Sengoku and garp notice and sighed and the poster went out and on a island rayleigh got a poster and notice "thats a big bounty what did you do dark king's lights" whispered rayleigh. On the middle of the middle of the ocean, a small boat with kizumi in it was looking up at the sky and smiled a little.

Kizumi jumped as someone grabbed her and tied her up and threw her onto a ship and she looked to see two marines but they don't look like they are very strong. "Who are you" asked kizumi "I am marine cadet tetsuo" spoke a black haired female and the female sighed "I am marine cadet sakura" spoke the chestnut brown female. Garp walked over "who have you caught" asked garp and kizumi looked at garp and smiled "hey~~" spoke kizumi and garp looked at her "I promise I didn't do anything bad~" spoke kizumi.