【Three】

✘ ✘ ✘

「 ✦ "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨" ✦ 」

「 ✦ "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨" ✦ 」

✘ ✘ ✘

RHONDA CAME TO AN ABRUPT STOP AS I LET out a yelp before I tumbled forward. Sitting up I rubbed my head "Way to give us a heads up." I sarcastically spoke as Poppy pulled me up "No need to be so down all the time." She frowned slightly before jumping.

"OH MY GOD!!! I'm SO so so so SOO excited to meet Y/N." She giggled as I shook my head before looking away as I thought about Y/N.

"Alright, we're here." John spoke up as the doors opened and the stairs popped up. Poppy practically ran out after John as I slowly popped my head out hearing the booms of the music that played.

Jeez...what the hell is this place? I asked myself as i cautiously made my way down the stairs as I continued to look around before standing in between John and Poppy.

Staring at the flashing lights around us and the screams of the trolls that danced and sang as the music continued. "Welcome to Lockwood."

John spoke up as me and Poppy turned our heads "What?" We spoke in unison as he pointed towards a broken sign that read the words "Welcome to Lockwood." But was quite difficult to read as it had a bunch of spray paint on it.

"Come on!" John Dory spoke as we walked in "Where do you think we'll find her?" Poppy happily skipped along as I cautiously looked around "I have a good feeling where she is." John stopped as he turned around to face us "Who's up for some music."

Me and Poppy glanced at each other as I gave a confused and worried expression to whereas she was smiling widely.

─── ───

WE WERE NOW PUSHING THROUGH a bunch of trolls as they either screamed out curse words or just let it happen. I let out a grunt as I felt someone push me, turning around to see someone making out.

Letting out a groan of disgust I turned back around as I continued to push past, stopping as we stood in front of a barrier that kept us from the stage that stood in front of us. Poppy bounced in excitement as i glared at John.