plan started

Kol's POV:

plans have changed maybe i could get mirage to make illusions and the wraith could use his intangibility to further confuse the heroes making it easy to have conductor or jack to not just use his quirk but give terror a chance to use her quirk to make those dumb heroes in a state of paralysis due to fear of her, i just realised how similar their quirks are oh well. 

now i just need to make a meeting so i called all my lieutenants in the room i also grabbed 20 vials of ronins blood from our last encounter with the number two hero. "glad your all here as you might  know our favorite number two hero has had a new member enlist" i said pausing for dramatic effect "do you want us to kill them" blood hound asked to excitedly "no no no if any one tries to kill her then you will be heavily tortured and then killed, i want you to kidnap her with no damage to come to her if i see a single scrape on her then my previous threat will be enacted. so heres the plan i want mirage to make illusions of a villain trying to attack a civilian and the wraith use his intangibility to further confuse the heroes making it easy to have conductor to not just use his quirk but give terror a chance to use her quirk to make those dumb heroes in a state of paralysis due to fear which will prevent them from kidnapping the girl i will be in a speed boat to make sure everything goes to plan and i need everyone to be on stand bye" i said angrily   the board has been set time for taking back my queen.

the first part of the plan went off with out a hitch the disruption worked but unfortunately ronin brought headphones which prevented the conductors quirk from being able to control the heroes. so i had plague doctor knock out the heroes with knock out gas unfortunately i had him knock out Ana as well. i can't exactly trust her just yet i mean i remember her  habit of wondering of and i couldn't  trust her just yet then we headed back to eternity.