Break up or Make-up

"Here Hayes. I got the vanilla one you like."

"Hayes where are yo-"

I got my answer alright. Hayes was with another girl. Not talking, but shoving tongues.

I walked up to them and handed Hayes his Ice-Cream.

"Here's your half of the money back." I shoved Hayes his money, and walked away.

"Wait Y/N!

"Don't touch me." I whispered

"Please just listen to me."

"Whatever Hayes. Just back up, will you?!" I shoved past Hayes, until he grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me back.

"Where not done here." He said though clenched teeth.

I smiled tightly. "Well I am." I snatched my hand out of his grip, and walked towards the door.

I got it open, only to have it shut in my face.

"What the hell Hayes?!"

He gripped my arm tightly, and pushed me against the door.

"Y/N, first let me start by saying, I'm sorry. I never meant for that to happen. Just....Just please hear me out."

I looked up at Hayes, to see nothing but sadness.

"I'm sorry Hayes," I slid out of his grip.

"But I can't do it right now."

With that said, I walked out the door, and didn't look back.

This chapter sucked!! But I need feedback. If I don't receive it, there's really no point to this book. I made it for you guys so....

Leave a comment will Ya?