a very tormenting summer

Shana were in his car when his mother told him terrible news.Her mother told her she had to move at New York

- Shanaaaa come on, hurry up, the truck will leave !!

-Mom where is dad's photo!! And I can't find his writing set!

-I don't know, hurry up, we don't have time, otherwise we'll leave without you!!

-I want us to stay!!! You know what Leave without me I prefer to stay here with dad's perfume and my memories with him because they are in this house ,not there! Here!

-Shana it's not the time to do this ,you will get confused with me in the car, anyway if it's not in the car it will be by message

-You never understand anything anyway, come on, you know that in any case you will have people who will ask you to marry them, whether here or elsewhere. Mom, I beg you, let's stay here I have friends here I can't change schools like that

-I understand sweetie but the house is already sold and it's better that we leave, you will make new friends and your Lucas you will always be able to send him messages. plus he didn't even come say goodbye you call him a boyfriend

The mother opened the car door and invited her daughter to get in. When Shana got into the car a heavy silence took place neither Shana nor her mother spoke. Shana decided to put on this earphone and put his music loudly in his ears. the journey lasted over 4 hours. 4 hours of silence and the hum of Shana's music when they arrived in front of a large, very chic white house ,shana couldn't believe those eyes. The moving truck arrived a few moments later and the men all got out to help set up.She walked around the house to find a place to put the box of books and figurines that went into her room. She was able to see lots of beautiful places there were 2 living rooms a games room a kitchen with a door leading to the swimming pool this house never stops. Shana took the stairs and found a first door where she could see a large bedroom with a balcony , then she saw the box placed on the bed with her mother's dresses and heels, Shana took some time to admire her mother's dresses which were too low cut , then towards the end of the box of dresses she could see a beautiful dress which had beautiful puffed sleeves and embroidered flowers at the bottom of it .a sound of a door startled the young girl who let go of the dress.

-Shana? What are you doing here going through my boxes? Said the mother who did not expect to see her daughter in the room

-Sorry mom, I was looking at your dresses, said Shana, picking up the floral dress, I love that one but it's weird, I've never seen you with it.

-You can keep it, it doesn't suit me anymore, it's not even the kind of dress I wear, the mother's tone had increased a little and her wrist was more visible

-And are you sure I can keep it? Where does she come from? Oh I remember dad gave it on your 3rd wedding anniversary he made a drawing of it I put it in my box you looked beautiful in this dress thank you mom. Shana jumped on her mother's neck then ran away with the dress and its box

Lana crossed the corridor and looked at all the rooms upstairs at the end of the corridor she opened the last door which was a large bedroom with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool. She placed these boxes and put those headphones back on, she put those things away and hung up the photo frames then looked around and noticed a door a little further away it was a gigantic office seeing this place Shana started to cry nothing hurt her more than thinking about her father. after about ten minutes she remembered a letter that her father had written to her.she went to look for it at the bottom of her boxes, it was a letter that spoke of her father's studies that she used to read whenever she was unwell, but this time something had attracted her attention.The name of the high school is the name of the high school where she will have to study.

-Thanks to the person who started reading this story, the next chapter will arrive very soon -