A B**** Called L

So i met L (not saying her name) in 5th grade, although i never really paid attention to her.

One time in french class(im not french, we used to take french classes) the teacher asked me a question about my favourite color.

We were filling some identity shit idk. Because i was a freaking dumbass and forgot what was pink in french, i asked M(my childhood bestfriend since kindergarten) what pink was. She told my dumbass it was rosé.

BUT THEN the teacher yells at us for talking, and then tells M to move next to L, who was infront of us alone.

So for the whole period, im sitting alone, while L and M are literally talking so loudly next to each other, and the teacher didn't say anything!

At the end of the period, i was like: M, the teacher didnt say you have to keep sitting there. But M just shrugged and said she wanted to sit next to L.

Honestly, my heart broke a little. I was so used to her ignoring me whenever she found a person she liked.

So M ignored me and started hanging out with L. I found a new friend, B, who i told my crush of kindergarten, K. But B was actually friends with L and M.

When M asked her about who was my crush, she told them directly! And then the next day, what do you know!? L is hanging out with my crush.

Literally one time she knew about my crush, and when she and K started hanging out, they started liking each other. Idk when but when we were leaving, L came up to me directly, and was like:" oH mE aNd K aRe SoUlMaTeS."

Bitch wtf is wrong with u????? Me, a dumbass, was like i wont do anything about it. And that's when i started hating L. Thanks for reading my rant.