ldk what to do anymore

There is literally not a single goddamn day that goes by without there being drama.

For example, today. It's not even Thursday yet. (Most of drama happens on Thursdays)

So today, on second break, K told me that R is giving us one last solution for the problem between her and A.

(Ik that i didn't rlly talk abt this problem but ill do now)

Basically, R thinks that A hates her and wants her to leave our friendgroup and is purposely making R feel left out.

R only talked abt this problem with me and K.

Today during coding session, J asked R to come sit with us and then i heard A whisper to J : do u want me to kill you??

(Obvi in a joking way but she was kinda mad)

So now that ur all caught up lemme continue.

R told K everything abt what she was planning to do on the first break so now he was telling me what she said.

Apparently R said that she is so sick of everything and that she's choosing the final solution which is the worst one....

Can u guess what it is..?

It is to force me and K to choose between her and A and J.

WHICH IS TOTALLY UNFAIR BC WHEN WE STOPPED BEING FRIENDS WITH L AND M WE DIDN'T TELL HER TO STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH THEM!!

SO SHE'S TOTALLY FORCING US TO CHOOSE!!!

but at the same time i dont wanna loose her as a friend. She's one of the only ppl that listen to me and give me advice when i need it. Also bc i rlly like my friendship with her......

But i don't wanna make a decision too soon bc me, K, J and A are all hanging out on Friday so i don't wanna stir up some drama.....

What should i do????

Idk anynore....