Pilot Part 1

Run as fast as you can. Can't stop or you miss an opportunity to leave that place you got at.

Nevaeh has been surviving for the past 6 years on this island. She's running through the force and has arrived at the cliff. She jumped from tree to tree. She has no shoes or socks on her feet.

Spotted a fisherman boat and began towards her weapons and continued to one and jumped over small ledges until she came to her at weapons.

She took a bow and arrow, lit one on fire and aimed it then launched it. That should get the fisherman's tension at somebody is there. The man saw the explosion and sailed towards the island.

As Nevaeh went towards the fisherman and jumped down and then slowly removed her hood for looking at them. The fisherman took her to this ship and they saved her from the island.

The boat sailed away but she looked back at the island and thought how the island made her life hell for the past five years. And also thinking about that. She is going home to see her family that she has left in her home town.

Nevaeh POV

The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu and it's Mandarin for purgatory. I've been stranded there for 6 years and I've been dreaming of my rescue and hoping every dark cold night since the boat sank. Also had one thought one goal and to survive, so I hope I return home.

But there were many dangers that happened on the island that had to live through. I made myself more than I was before and forged myself into a weapon. My life will not be the same as before the shipwreck and those people who will bring justice to those who poison my city.

My name is Nevaeh Todd-Kerry.

News

Nevaeh Todd-Kerry is alive. The Washington resident was found by a fisherman in the North China Sea 5 days ago. 6 years after she was missing and was presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed the Kerry gambit.

She was a fixture in Washington shortly before her disappearance. And she is the daughter of a marine named Timothy Kerry and was on board but officially confirmed deceased.

I finally got back to Washington DC and went to a hospital. The doctor was checking on me and I just wanted to be alone for a minute.

And I found out that 20% of my body is scarred, third degree burns on my back and X-rays show 15 fractures that are never going to heal. I heard my Aunt Rachel and she was shocked to see me like this.

"Has she said anything about what happened when she was on the island" Aunt Rachel asked the doctor, "No, She's barely said anything" the doctor told her. "Rachel, I hope you prepare yourself that Nevaeh that was found might not be one they found" Doctor told her again to her again.

Rachel opened the door to walk in. "Nevaeh" Aunt Rachel asked me as I turned around and said "Aunt Rachel." She came up to me and gave me a big hug.

But the doctor was right though and I am a different person and the whole wide world has some one watching over them and protecting them.

After being at the hospital overnight. Rachel and I arrived at her house but it's weird being back here. Rachel tries to pick up my big but I stopped her saying 'I got it.'

"Your room here is exactly like you left it but I never had the heart to change it" She told me as I looked around the room.

"Nevaeh it's good to see you. It's Walter Robertson" He said, "You remember Walter do you. It's one of your father's friends from the military" Aunt Rachel told me.

I walked past them and saw Uncle Gibbs standing right behind them. "It's good to see you Uncle Gibbs" I said to him, "Welcome home Nevaeh. Also Levi and DiNozzo called and they wanted to join for dinner with you guys" He told us. "That's wonderful" Aunt Rachel said. Then I heard a door closed and I turned to see who did it.

"Nevaeh, did you hear that?" She asked me and I nodded to her. I looked towards the stairs to see my baby brother. "Hey bro" I said, "I knew it, I knew you were alive. I miss you so much" Asher told me.

"I miss you too and you were with me the whole time" I told him as I hugged him as tight as I could.

Hope's POV

"Come on Hope. We're lawyers, not some miracle workers. We can't win this" Vanessa told her, "If we can't win this class action suit against this man who stole hundreds of people out of their homes and their savings then we are not calling ourselves lawyers and a legal aid office" I told her.

"And if we go bankrupt in the process of this class, we won't be lawyers and a legal aid office anymore. But Kirk has an army of lawyers waiting for us and that want to bury us to the ground" Vanessa tells me. "You and I against an army. I do love those odds" I told her.

"Why do you hate me" She asked me, "You love me so much" I told her, "Yes I do and why" She says. As I sat down at my desk and looked at my board with Adam Kirk pictures and articles of him.

"But in other news, details about the castaway story the most of you've heard about. The daughter of a marine and will become a legendary story very soon. And Jackie has more details about the complete castaway story" Man on the TV says as I stood up to look at the TV to see what's playing.

"The Kerry Gambit was last heard from more than 6 years ago. Miss Kerry has been reportedly confirmed alive. She was the only survivor of the accent that took 10 lives, including a local Rowan Holloway and survived by his sister Hope." Hope grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

That made everyone look at and she drops the remote back on the table. She walks back over to her desk.