CHAPTER 6

'Noor lekin tumne Tu kaha tha ki uncle bahar gaye hai aane tak raat ho jayegi'...aleena asked while looking at her with confused stares.

Noor was about to say but aina insisted her stay for some more time. cause they are hanging out together like this after along time.

'Accha Noor thodi der ruk jao hum phir saath nikal te hai '...aleena said Noor nodded while looking at ayaan's fading figure and took a deep breath.

'baccho un teeno ki baaton pe dhyan maat do aur yaha ajao '..dadi called them lovingly and they went towards her while nodding.

While arsal drag ayaan and ziadan out of the shop. taking glance at aleena.

'Arre bhai kya kar rahe ho,aaj uska katal ho hi jata'..zaidan said while clenching his jaw in anger.😡

'Dadi ko nhi dekha tha kya,waise tu kabse ladkiyon se ladne laga hain?...arsal asked with furrowed eyebrows and smirking.

While zaidan eyes catch the man,who didn't say anything from past 10min standing beside him.and arsal and zaidan put their one hands on his shoulders.

'Tujhe kya hua,bhai iske chabi gir gayi kya andar?..zaidan asked with a bored expression.

'Giri nhi,lekin control karne wali dekh gaye shayad!..arsal said with a teasing stares while ayaan got out of his thoughts.

"kuch bhi haan bhai,mai tu ye sonch raha tha ki mere bhai's ko koi ankh utha kar nhi dekhta ,wo ladkiyon ke samne nhi tik paaye,ek ku ghatiya aur ek grumpy budha bol diya"..ayaan said while controlling himself not to laugh.and arsal roll his eyes.

'Wo nautanki,jabse mile hai sar ka dard ban chuki hai'..zaid said shutting his eye's in frustration.

'Iska matlab ap ki is ladki se pehle bhi mulaqat hui hai'..ayaan asked curiously with a surprised.
______________________

😸 Flash back. 😹

'Mr malhotra i told you to cancel the deal with that company, was it done or not?There is adulteration in their company's material and we can't take any risk,I want it to be cancel by evening.'...zaidan said with cold voice on call .
he was coming towards his car with a coffee And suddenly he heard loud voice which came from where he has parked the car.after reaching there he saw that his fav car got dents and head light was out of the car and a girl was standing back facing him.

What the hell? Andhi ho kya,dekhkar nhi chala sakti!...he said while removing his goggles and looking towards her with a rage eye's.

While she Turned to face him and but got lost for God knows in which khayali pulao.(gundi looks pe mar gayi).😉

Oooh,hello tumse he baat krra hoon.pagal ho kya?..zaidan asked roughly ,which angered her .

'Oye Mr!!pagal kisko bola,apne rishtedaar samjha hai kya,kya problem hai tumhare haan!..aina said while putting her hands on her waist.

'Itni badi car thukdi aur mujhse puch rahi ho,problem kya hai dimag hai ya aise he agayi duniya me'...zaidan said with a straight face.

'Tu..tumhe dekh kar chalana chahiye tha na,dimag ghutno (knees) me rakhkar ghar se bahar nikloge tu aisa he hoga,uppar se meri car ko zakhmi kar diya'..aina said with irritating and nervous voice and looked towards her car with a crying face.

'Are you serious, meri car park kare hui thi, agar drive karne nhi aata tu ghar se lekar he kyu nikalte ho,pata nhi kaha kaha se ajate hai nautanki'..zaidan said with a unbelievable look making her gasp in fear.

'Ha..haan tu sahi jagah park karna chaahiye tumko,koun loser itne badi car bich sadak pe park karta hai'..aina said while going towards him but her foot got hit to stone and she bumped into zaidan and the coffee which he was holding was fell on his suit.