002

I woke up as my aunt was knocking at my door. "Lani hunny you have to get up" she yelled from the other side of the door. It soon flew open and my aunt came in with a few bags. She opened up my curtains causing me to groan out "aunt Anna!"I say as she laughed.

"Kie is doing some school work stuff today so..I know you can act a little more proper then kie...we are having a dinner with the Cameron's at their house today and kie's busy so your gonna come with ok?"she says as she sets the bag down on my bed.

"Aunt Anna..."I groaned out into my pillow. " I know I know but hey I got you some new clothes to wear there?"she says as I smiled and she laughed. "I knew that would get you up, get up so I can get your breakfast started." My aunt says as she patted my side and got up.

I looked through the bag it was very kooky. There was a few pairs of earrings since I did have more the one ear piercings. I pulled the shirt out it was a bright yellow color, a halter top that had a wrapped look. Then some basic Jean shorts and a pair of white heeled sandals.

I laughed a bit and got up putting the outfit on grabbing my sunglasses on the way down. My uncle smile"you look great sweetheart" he says as he kisses my head "thanksss uncle Mike"I say as I sat down.

I checked in on kie and she lied of course she was out with the boys which didn't bother me of course. I walked over to the table sitting down. "I was thinking that we could go shopping today?whenever you come your always with the boys..we don't get to spend time with you.."Anna says as I nodded.

She was right I didn't spend a lot of time with my aunt and uncle. But it's just the Cameron's what could go so wrong? "Yeah that sounds awesome"I say with a smile. "Sarah and rose might come with us I'm not sure though" she says as I groaned.

"Oh you'll be fine!!"she replied as she set my plate down in front of me. I ate my food with a small smile nodding. "Alright alright fine"I say as I got done. We spent some time outside for a bit before my aunt asked if I was ready to go.

We walked out to the car and I asked if she had some gum she handed me a piece and I smiled turning the music on the radio on. Anna laughed at me as I sung my heart out loudly and danced around in my seat.

We soon got to the clothing store and I saw roses white Range Rover pull up and I sighed out. " please don't cause a scene lani.."Anna whispered to me as she smiled to rose waving.

Rose and Sarah walked up to us smiling well at least Rose was. "Oh my god hi hunny look at you!!you got so big" Rose said as she hugged me and I laughed hugging her back. "My god look at this hair!!"rose says refeaeimg to my long hair.

"I know she's gotten so much more older. "Anna says as she smiled "Sarah don't be rude."rose mumbled as Sarah sighed "hey" she says to me as I nodded my head and my aunt punched me "ow!"I say as I turned my head to her quickly"hi."I say.

We soon walked into the clothing store as I looked around the store. My aunt and Rose were talking as I looked to Sarah. "You know we don't have to be enemies right?"she says to me as I looked to her.

"You literally spread rumors about kie?"I say as she sighed. "Dude that was literally in 10th grade?"she says to me as I laugh shaking my head. "You have some serious ego issues Sarah"I say as I pick up a top looking through it. "The pink would look good on you" she says ignoring my smart remark.