Prologue

3 Days earlier.

They danced in the center of the throne room, Queen Aria danced with her newly turned vampire and mate Crow. Their eyes never broke eye contact, his blue eyes slowly turning a permanant red color. Aria smiled softly and placed her hand upon his cheek, he leaned into her touch instinctively. The love between them filled the room with light and happiness.

"How are you feeling my daring?"

Crow smiled softly, "I'm fine my love, I promise."

"Good, Keep your promise." she moved her hair off her neck, "Drink my darling, I want you to...~" her tone switched to something seductive

Crow leaned into her neck and placed a soft kiss, he licked her neck before his fangs were placed. Aria let out a soft beautiful moan leave her soft pick lips. Crow's fangs gently pressed against her neck, he then sunk his fangs in hearing her soft moan grow a bit louder. Aria gripped onto her fiance with love, she felt her blood being sucked from her neck and into her lovers mouth.

Crow slightly pulled away, blood dripped from his lips and onto her white nightgown. Aria quickly grabbed both his cheeks and kissed his lips passionately. Crow shivered in deep delight as he kissed her back, his hands gripped her hips as her arms wrapped around his neck.

They both pulled away from the kiss ever so slightly, both panted softly. Crow touched her nightgown and slowly lifted it, Aria palyfully smacked his hands.

"Not here my love...~"

"I'm sorry...Ari....~"

She pecked his lips and took him by the hand and guided him to their chambers, they shared a room but were both virgins. Aria and Crow never agreed to wait for their wedding day. Crow intertwined their fingers lovingly.

Aria closed the door and locked it, Crow stood by their bed. Aria walked over to him putting her hands on his chest, his hands went back to her hips. Their eyes met once again asa if they asked for permission to make love to each other.

Aria slid the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders, Crow pulled the gown down till it hit the floor at her ankles. Aria covered her chest only in panties now, Crow unbuttoned his shirt taking it off and tossing it asided.

"Pants to...please..~?" Aria looked at Crow lovingly.

Crow removed his pants now only in his boxers, his fingers touched her bare skin hips and he felt her shiver in delight. She loved his touch and wanted more,

Soon Aria laid on their bed, chest still covered. Crow slowly got on top of her and that when she revealed her tits to him as she put her arms around his neck. They looked into each others eyes, Aria pulled the back of his hair playfully. They kissed each other and begun to makeout.

Crow went from kissing her lips to kissing her neck, Aria ran a hand down his chest and stomach till it reach the hem of his boxers and she pulled on it slightly. Crow shivered at her touch and then gasped as her hand was in his boxers holding something hard and stiff.

"My love...whats this your hiding from your Queen~?"

Crow was blushing a dark red but a moan left his lips as Aria gave his cock a few strokes.

"I want it now....please my love...~" she was begging for her first time to be taken by him.

Crow removed his boxers and then Aria's panties dropping both on the floor, Aria opened her legs slightly for Crow as he saw her virgin pussy wet for him. Crow put his fingers on her wet entrance letting the lewd juices soak his fingers, moans from her filled the room, soft and sexy. Crow stopped and opened her legs more and he moved closer, he held his cock and gently rubbed the tip on her wet entrance making her moan more and more.

Crow slowly and as gently as he could pushed the tip inside her, she gripped the silk sheets as it went deeper inside her, Aria let out a loud moan of pleasure as Crow's cock was fully inside her. Her body shook and ached from the pain, blood leaked from her entrance and around his cock, she panted hard and they both waited for the pain to ease.

"Crow....n-now my love~" she put her hands on his chest as he leaned over and kissed her lips lovingly, he pulled the covers over them and spent the whole night making love.