FOURTEEN

"we didnt give a fuck back then"

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

FELIX CATTON KNOCKING ON OLIVIA GREEN'S DOOR HOLDING FLOWERS WAS A SIGHT TO SEE. He stood there his legs twitching, felix was not the type for relationships. But Olivia had felix wrapped around her finger.

IF YOU SAW OLIVIA, you, Felix would do somewhere around, though they weren't dating. Felix would always be with her. Something that pissed off many.

OLIVIA OPENED THE DOOR, felix stood their with a grin on his face holding flowers, Really expensive flowers, she stood there shocked. A smile plastered on her face. She loved what she had with felix, but comitting to a relationship was not something she was fond of. He handed her the flowers, their hands lightly touching. He walked inside her room, he towered over her. Holding her waist slightly as she walked inside her room. As she was going thank felix, for the surpise flowers he had given her. He cut her off.

"Olivia, i know we havent been seeing each other for long, i just feel whenever we talk or i hear you laugh i instantly feel like home. Since the day i saw you walk into oxford, i have loved your smile, your wavy hair. And i wished to see it everyday. I want you to meet my parents, and i want to spend everyday with you" Felix paused and laughed,

"Would you be my girlfriend" He asked, looking down towards her, she glanced up towards him, as he tucked her hair behind her ear, out of her face.

"yes" She replied before she was cut off by felix's lips on hers. His hands slowly walking down to her ass, while he slowly kissed her neck

From then on, felix and olivia were always together
"we were jetset bonnie and clyde"

OLIVIA STOOD IN THE COURTYARD, WAITING FOR INDIA, she slowly lit a cigarette, something that recently became a habit, the influence of felix. The hot air surrounded her, she wore a black tank top, sliver covering the bottom, wearing demin shorts with his sneakers. The hot sun adsorbed ny her balck shirt, made her slowly heat up. She sat waiting, looking at her flip phone, stickers plastered on the case. She looked towards her phone waiting dor nay messages, before the smell of aftershave, and large arms engulfed her, she turned around holding felix's jaw, as she slowly smiled. A bittersweet moment.

But farleigh walked with india, slowly walking towards the couple, coming from their detention, farleigh's eyes rolled

"Cant he spend a fuckin moment without tlaking to her, i dont think felix even lets me talk to her alone, hes so clingy" His envious eyes burned towards their direction.

Farleigh wanted her to glance towards him, with her hearteyes she gave the catton boy
and saltburn was going to change them for good

Authors note:

finally updates, shocking. I had terrible writers block but more chapters are to come. Saltburn drama is slowly coming closer.
hope you enjoy
not proofread