𝘏𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

Request
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟓-𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟒𝟓𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

"𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍, 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐆𝐎!" 𝐘/𝐍
exclaimed, pulling Finn's arm. "Nooo, your going to make me go to the haunted house with youuuu" he whined. "Cant we just stay here? Watch a movie or something..?" He looked at Y/n with desperate eyes.

Y/n and the others wanted to go to the state fair, and there was a haunted hiuse where they wanted to go also.

Finn hated haunted houses, he just thinks that its a legal way to think your getting murdered. "Finn, thats what we've been doing for the past 6 hours, go take a bath." She rubbed his temples and he huffed and shook his head to make Y/n let go of his face.

"Look, if you go with me at the haunted house, We'll do whatever you want tomorrow." She held his face again. "Does that mean we can lay down, watch movies, cuddle all day, and bake together.." He looked up at Y/n.

"Yes, we will. Sooo?" She smiled. Finn sighed and stood up, Y/n looked up slightly, Finn being almost 5'7, and Y/n being y/h (your height).

"Ill come." Finn sighed. "YES!" Y/n celebrated. "We're going with the losers, jeaden, chosen, sophia, you get the point." She rummaged around her closet

"Mhmm.." Finn stretched and grabbed his towel, walking into the bathroom. Y/n grabbed cargo pants, with a tight/loose shirt with a band on it. (whatever u want, just imagine an outfit or something.)

She wore her military like boots, tucking her cargo pants in the boots and tying its laces really tight. She stomped on the floor and she heard Finn come out of the bathroom.

"Do you have clothes on?" She asked as she was busy selecting a bag to bring at the other end of the room. "Nope." Finn mumbled, enough to let Y/n hear. She didn't turn around and let Finn change.

After selecting a black sling bag, enough to bring stuff that she needs, her wallet, that has no purpose cause Finn would force her not to spend and he'll pay for everything, her phone, extra jewelry, extra needs like first aid kits and for emergency purposes, pads.

Finn finished changing, "You can look now." He said to Y/n. He looked over at her , her luscious y/h/t ( hair type) y/h/c (hair color) flowing as she turned around.

He admired her for a bit, he could see a faint reflection of him in her y/e/c eyes as he walked over to her. "You look nice." She complimented as she checked him out. He rolled his eyes playfully and opened his arms.

Y/n walked over and hugged him softly. Finn's heart melted and Y/n pulled away. "Come on, jaeden is picking us up." She puts her bag over her shoulder, letting it rest on her hip.

"Can you put my stuff on your bag..?" He looked at Y/n. Y/n sighed and stuck her hand out. "Just my phone, dont worry." Finn gave her his phone and Y/n checked his wallpaper. It was a picture of them the first they met, which was when they finally started filming the first movie of IT.

She smiled and kissed Finn's cheek all of a sudden, making Finn blush like a stupid child.

The only reason why Finn said yes to coming with her to the fair, and the haunted house is because he finds Y/n even more cute when she's excited or fascinated. And the first time that Y/n and Finn went to a Haunted house, Y/n clutched onto Finn.