chapter 1 part 1

???

my phone started to ring so I picked it up and then I answered it "hello,who is this?"I asked the person on the other side of the call."hello son it's me Charlie and is it now a crime to call my favourite son of mine?" charlie said in a teasing tone of voice to me.I roll my eyes "no its not dad whats up?" I asked him.

"Bella got dumped by her boyfriend Edward and I was wondering if you would come back and help your sister since I can't be home all of the time"

I thought about it and then answered " yea i'll back since i'm off for a few months of work" I then pressed the hang up button, After that I started to get ready once I was finished packing I grab my laptop and book a flight that will depart in a hour so I head out of the door,I walk to the lane way and I put my suitcase in the back seat and then I go around to the front and I get in and started to drive to the airport.

Once I got to the air port I went to the desk lady and showed her my ticket,The ticket is for a privet jet since I didn't like to fly with other people since I did't want to chance it with someone recognising me with being a singer and then I would have all the people on the plane looking at me and I don't really have the best social life with people out side of work.

Once I got on the jet I went to my seat and then sat down and get prepare to fly off and so I grab my bag that I brought with me and reached in to get my sketching out from it and then grab some pencils and start to sketch in till the flight independent told me I had to put my seat belt back on before they land. 

When I finally got off the jet I went to the security and then when I was finished I went out side and I see my dad's cop car waiting for me so I walked up to him and then just for fun.

"Boo!" I shouted when I reached him. dad then jumped and then finally he realised that it was just me and then I started to laugh. 

" You should have seen your face,It was hilarious" Charlie finally calmed down and then we got into the car and he started to drive to the house so we can surprise Bella that I have arrived since she thought she wouldn't be seeing me till Christmas or something like that since i'm usually busy with work since the people always want more music out as soon as possible.

So when we arrived I stayed behind dad so Bella wouldn't see me as fast as if I was beside dad, "Bella come on down I have a surprise for you!" dad shouted up the stairs since I'm guessing she is still a 'zombie' like state that dad has been telling me about.

I started to hear Bella Get off her bed and started to make her way down the stairs and before she opened her mouth she finally looked up and seen me behind dad.

And she opened her mouth and all that came out was...

"Alex?"

I smiled at her and nodded my head and steeped out from behind dad and started to walk to Bella and I slowly opened my arms to her,Bella started to tear up and then she burst into tears and then thru her body at mine and then when she finally got to me I raped my arms around her and started to say sweet nothing to her in till she started to calm down and then I picked her up princess style,then I started to walk to the living room and to the couch and then I sat down with her In my lap and started to talk to her.

" So what's going on that has you so sad my Petite soeur (little sister)

"E-Edward cheated on me a-and said that I was just a t-toy" Bella stuttered out since she still was crying just a bit.

"Well I would't worry about him since I'm staying here for a long time in till you don't need me"