FOURTEEN

the day came for y/n to leave.
anxiety and uncertainty with a mix of slight excitement filled her.

Her  bags were packed, and she had said bye to all her friends except one. walker.

a sudden beep from y/n's phone startled her.
Upon checking it, her favourite curly headed blonde had messaged her, a smile overtook her face as she hastily responded.

walker🤍

why do you have
to leave today

ik ik ur life is just
sooooo Boring without me💁‍♀️

stop it im being fr😒

so am i

but actually

i mean we have like 3
hours

can i come over

omg walker actually
ASKING for once??

nvm

i'm kidding
read

dramatic much
read

but yeah you can come
over my bother literally
doesn't care 😭

👍

😐

The three hours had gone by extremely fast and before they even could process it, y/n and walker were packing her bag together.

walker let out a dramatic sigh, handing her her ipad as she zipped up the bag.
"it's basically just two months" she said, trying to comfort him. "two months is insane" he said back
"it's fine, we'll still text and stuff" she responded, more trying to convince herself than walker.

"i guess.." he mumbled, leaning against her desk.  his eyes scanned every detail of her room, as if he's never seen it before. "do you need me to drive you?" he asked, his eyes slowly making there way back to hers. Y/n nodded.

walker slipped his hoodie off, handing it over to y/n as he followed her through the entrance of the airport. "thanks" she said softly as she smiled up towards him. the two had been relatively quiet for obvious reasons.
"mhm" he responded, she slid the hoodie over her aching body.

"can you walk me to security?" she questioned, he nodded "yeah, obviously." he said back with a smile, she grabbed her bag following him closely.

the walk was short, and in a matter of minutes the two were stood in front of the security door.

"so" y/n cleared her throat awkwardly, "hey-" walker starts, but before he could finish, y/n took a step forward and wrapped him in her arms. he hugged her tightly as she buried her face in his shoulder. he gave her a gentle squeeze and held her close to him. She could feel his heartbeat thrum against her.

when she pulled away, he placed his hands on both of her shoulders and looked into her eyes sincerely.
"look, you have no reason to be worried. You're gonna do amazing." walker said, sensing her nervous energy.