When it all started

A/n
Please follow me on ~
Instagram- fluffy_fah
Please comment if you are interested on reading this book cuz if not I might delete it. And please vote!
-------------------------
Flashback
Your POV
You wander around the underground streets, starving. Your parents ditched you at the age of 10 and now that you are 14.

You often slept in a box like what dogs or cats would do. You felt pity about yourself but at the same time you felt ashamed about being homeless and dirty.

You are walking swaying from side to side, unbalanced. Lacked of energy and ability to keep your head up. Suddenly you bump into someone.

"Ouch!" You fell and looked up at the person who you bump into. Your [e/c] eyes met his glowing greys eyes.
Your heart beats faster and you felt your cheeks burn as he held his hand for you and you accept it.

You heard the sound of a gun not far away, you saw a piece of bread in the boy's mouth. 'Did he steal it?' You thought as he run away.

You didn't even know who he was so you shouted "wait! I am [y/n]! You didn't tell me your name." The boy run as fast as he could without looking back.

You frown.

People in the underground are cruel and full of ego. The children here are dying, mostly because the lacked of sunlight and malnutrition. They are poor. 'I am poor' you thought.

'I thought I could be his friend, I thought he would be my friend. My first friend. My only friend.' You sigh and find a bench to sleep.

Levi's POV
After I met her beautiful [e/c] I held my hand for her. I'm so weird because I didn't break the eye contact.

Then I heard the sound of the gun fired, I quickly run. Now she knows that I stole the bread, I think she's hungry though.

"Wait! I am [y/n]! You didn't tell me your name." She shouted
I sigh, stupid brat.

Did she knows that these people are following me and if I shout the name back they might call the military police and capture me.

But I want to meet her again, for once or twice is enough. She might be my first friend or my only friend, maybe.

Third person POV
After they met, the two are trying to find each other day by day. [y/n] sleeping on the bench as usual and Levi running away from the people who chase him.

One day [y/n] is walking to find some food but instead she found Levi lying unconscious with blood all over him. He cough blood and was injured.

Your POV
"Hey! Hey! Don't die please! Don't sleep. Hang in there, I will help you." Then you grab one of his arms then try to carry him.

"Help! Anyone! Please! Help!" You shouted with tears in your eyes. You were trembling and scared. It was already evening and it is getting darker and darker.

"[y/n]" he whispers.

"Huh?" You whispered back immediately

"I am.....L-Levi" he stuttered then close his eyes.

"What?! Hey! Levi!! Don't freaking die now! Hang on!"
End of flashback