Summer Bummer

Hello reader! I hope you enjoy my first script/ story! I wish in the future for this to be turned into an Animation. Please feel free to comment any questions.

Let me also give you a few things in my story that you might see and go- what does that mean? :D so, if you see (GAG) in the middle of one of the sentences, it's not really part of the story, it's more like a funny thing that only last for one second, like how a cartoon character would get beat up with bruises and then the next scene they are perfectly fine. Another thing is, if you see (V.O) by one of the characters, they are talking in their head, or talking to a person on the phone. And lastly, if you see ONE OF MY CHARACTERS TALKING LIKE THIS, that means they are yelling. That should be it, but again if you have any questions at all be free to email me! Thank you!

MC CHARACTERS NAMES.

JUNOVI (Juh-no-v) RIO (How it sounds) Zacharias (Za-ca-ri-as) A.K.A 'ZY' AIYANNA (A-ya-nah) PAOLO (Pa-lo) A.K.A 'PAUL' MAKANI (Muh-ka-ni) & ORNELLA (Or-nell-a)

Episode 1: "Summer Bummer"

!EXT- SKATEPARK AREA - AFTERNOON

Boy around age 15, wearing men's denim parachute jean pants and a baggy red shirt, sweeps through skatepark on a skateboard.

EXT- CAMERA SHOWS BIG CROWD OF TEENS AT A SKATEPARK. LOTS ARE SHOWN RIDING THEIR SKATEBOARD, WALKING AROUND, SMOKING AND DRINKING.

INT: BOY IS RIDING ON SKATEBOARD AND RIDES PASS 2 OTHER KIDS, AROUND AGE 13.

CUT TO:

.BRICK WALL, - DIRTY- IN ALLYWAY. 2 BOYS ARE SPRAY PAINTING GRAFFTI.

BOY 1

Alright, what do you think?

Boy 2 looks down at a sketchbook. He then looks up.

BOY 2

One more eye right here.

Boy 1 spray paints eye on graffiti art.

BOY 2

Now it looks good.

INT- POLICE OFFICER, AROUND 43, OVERWEIGHTED, RUNS TO THE TEENS.

POLICE OFFICER

Hey you two! What the hell do you think you're doing!!

BOY 1

Spray painting graffiti.

POLICE OFFICER

O- oh... well, you can't do that! get over here!

Boy 1 and 2 both look at each other and smirk. They both turn around and run away.

POLICE OFFICER

Hey!

BOY 2

Catch us if you can!

Boy 1 and 2 run through the alleyway, stepping in puddles and running through dirty areas. The Police officer runs behind them slowly but is out of breath.