Chapter 11

Jasper growled at them but Alice stood protectively in front of Alex. Jaspers eyes widened and he only focused on Laraunt.

"He came to warn us about James. Alex came to see Alice," Carlisle says and Emmett and Rosalie look at Alice confused as she has her eyes locked on Alex.

"I have grown tired of his games," Laraunt says and I glare at him.

"Then take a nap, now spit it out," I spit at him and he raises his eyebrows.

"James has unparalleled senses. Absolutely lethal," Laraunt starts and Isabella gasps. I glare at her and she shuts up again. "I've never seen anything like him in my three hundred years. And the woman, Victoria, will back him. Don't underestimate her."

Carlisle nods and Laraunt looks at Jasper, apologetic.

"I am truly sorry for what has happened," he says and leaves quickly. We all quickly move to the garage and things are getting thrown around everywhere. I calmly walk over to a counter and sit on it next to Rosalie. Jasper takes out some of my clothes and hands it to Rosalie and Esme.

"Can you both put on Liza's clothes to lead the tracker away with her scent," Jasper asks and they both nod, putting on the jackets.

"What about me," Isabella yells and I take a deep breath.

"Two of us will be driving you away. Try not to make them want to rip you apart," Edward says and I laugh loudly.

"Easier said than done for her," I whisper to Rosalie and she laughs. Isabella glares and me and I smirk and blow a kiss at her.

"Alice, can you drive her to Phoenix. Alex, I see you share our diet. Can you go with her," Carlisle asks and they both nod. Alice grabs Isabella's arm and shoves her into the car, Alex getting into the drivers seat and Alice getting into the passenger seat. They go to drive off but I knock on Alice's window before they leave. She rolls it down with a confused look.

"I'm happy for you," I say and she smiles softly at me.

"Thank you," she says and pats my hand. "Stay safe."

"I will," I say and squeeze her hand and glare at Alex. "You hurt her I will rip you in half," I threaten and his eyes widen.

"I would never," he says and I hum.

"Yeah you better fucking not," I mumble and pat Alice's shoulder. Her and Alex drive off as I watch with a frown.

"They are stopping by your house so she can pack and tell her dad a story so he doesn't worry," Edward says and I nod. I may hate Isabella but I don't want dad to worry or be under any stress. Jasper walks over and wraps me into a hug.

"It'll be ok baby. He will be safe. And Isabella too I guess," he says jokingly at the end and I laughed.

"Hey Jas," I say hesitantly and he hums. "I love you," I say and hug him close as his eyes widen and a huge smile breaks out on his face.

"I love you too baby," he says, hugging me close to him and I bury my face in his chest. He walks me to the Jeep and we both get in. I start to tap my leg uncontrollably and Jasper puts his hand on my knee in comfort. We start to drive to the house as I look out the window and think about everything. Life has turned out crazy but I wouldn't change anything for the world. I have a wonderful boyfriend, amazing friends, and an amazing father. Shit happens when the love of your life is a vampire. But it keeps life interesting. We finally pull up to my house and Jasper kisses my cheek.

"I'll meet you in your room in a bit," he says and I smile softly and kiss him lightly.

"See you soon baby," I mumble with a smile still on my face and lightly kiss him again and get out of the car and walk to the house. When I walk in I see Dad on the couch and see tears rolling down his face. I rush to him and pull him into a tight hug as he cries into my shoulder.

"What did I do? Am I a bad father," he asks in and small voice and the frown on my face deepens. What did that bitch tell him?

"Absolutely not. You are the best father I could ask for," I whisper and hug him until he falls asleep. I lay him gently on the couch and cover him with a blanket as I mumble threats to Isabella. That fucking cunt had to have said something to him. I'll ask Alice later. I walk up to my room, still mumbling threats, and when I open the door something hits my head and the world goes dark.

~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a pounding headache and no clue where I am. It seems to be a warehouse of some kind. I sat up slowly with my hand against my head and look around with furrowed eyebrows. I see a girl in the corner and my eyes widen. I back up slightly. It's the vampire from the baseball game. Victoria. She smirks and steps towards me.

"Hello Elizabeth," she says and I glare.

"Victoria," I say and her smirk widens.

"Shame your boyfriend wasn't there to protect you. He was worrying about your sister," she says in mock sympathy and my glare hardens.

"Why did you take me," I ask through gritted teeth and she laughs.

"That's a surprise," she says, still giggling and I scoff.

"I doubt I will enjoy this surprise," I mumble, knowing she can hear me.

"Depends," she says with a shoulder shrug and I roll my eyes.

"That means no," I say and she laughs.

"I like you. You're not afraid to talk back," she says and I smirk.

"Never have been. Never will be," I say with my arms crossed and she smirks.

"Good to know," she says then speeds towards me, biting my neck.

(1029 words)

BOOM CLIFF HANGER BITCHES! Also guess who got to meet Jackson Rathbone 🤭

THIS GIRL WOOOOOO! He was so nice and I loved meeting him!