𝐢𝐯. last minute

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴ 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 MINUTE  𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 MINUTE  𖥔 ݁ ˖

AALIYAH WAS NOW not in her depressive episode outfit. Her hair no longer braided as her waves were on her shoulders, makeup to hide her red eyes and nose, and her jewelry that included the bracelet Dylan gave to her.

She didn't bother to look at it though. She felt if she thought of him for far too long it would tear her down again, and she couldn't ruin her makeup. She grabbed her bag and took one last look at her outfit, only to see if she needed to change something. She wore a white cropped shirt, with low-rise black jeans. It was a very casual outfit, and honestly that was what she needed. Her head was spinning and so she didn't feel like taking time to choose what to wear.

"You done?" Her mother knocked.

Aaliyah yelled a 'Yes', checking her jewelry, yet not even glancing at the wrist the friendship bracelet was on.

"Your dad won't like what you're wearing," She laughed as her eyes skimmed over her outfit.

"Really?" She asked, checking herself from the mirror, "I'm not even wearing anything extravagant. It's a shirt and pants." She tilted her head in confusion.

"You know your dad," She murmured, "Your sister's waiting in the car."

Aaliyah nodded and grabbed her bag, "Bye, mama," She kissed her mother's temple and waved goodbye to her dad, who dramatically shook his head with a hidden smile.

"Finally! And for once you do have good taste. You get that from me," She flicked her hair off her shoulder dramatically.

"Did you just call my style خرا?" She shot back rather sassily, getting a specific look in return.
( Shit )

"Haha," She mocked, then started the car, "You're going to make me late."

"For your date," She said in a sing-song voice, not getting a reply as she teased.

"Again, a maybe! No official dates, I want to get to know him." Julianna shrugged.

Aaliyah looked over, "So a date?"

"Shut up," She said before driving off. Aaliyah played her other playlist, feeling herself forget all about Dylan until she didn't. She didn't show anything though, holding herself in one piece and pushed the anxiety of seeing him at the party down, "Why's there so much Rihanna?"