Twenty-six.

ISHAS POV:

I fell asleep in the first 3 minutes of arriving in my seat and i didn't realise i missed take off, and 2 hours passed by.

I removed my sleeping mask to see my head was rested against Ace's shoulder i let out a small whisper in realisation.

What the fuck was wrong with me oh my lordddd.

i could cry right now.

Because his eyes shot towards me from his phone, i realised i probably looked like shit right now and had bad breath my face was probably so weird.

shit.

I put a hand over my breath as Ace raised his raised his eyebrows, i got myself up ignoring something the lady was saying on the speaker thing.

I tried going over Ace's leg to go to the bathroom but tripped and fell knees first, i felt a hand on my arm pulling me up and forcing me too look at him before he could say anything i got back up as i felt my knees go weak.

"Let me go Ace" I shoved his hand away as i awkwardly walked towards the bathroom but i felt a sudden rumble as i almost fell over, i felt a arm twist around my waist as i saw Ace.

Again.

"Why are you av-" before he could finish his sentence there was another bit of turbulence this time stronger pushing Ace back first into the toilet his arm around mine so pulling me with him.

Luckily the toilet seat was put down but he was harshly pushed against the wall as he fell on top of the closed lid pulling me with him with resulted with me on top of his lap again.

In an instant i put my arms around his neck i let out a groan, "I'm not, i need to go, actually you go i need to pis-" another rumble, his hands around my waist again in a insant pulling me closer and holding me in place.

why do we always end up in this place.

once again.

I hear a click behind me as i turned my head around to see the lock closed i tryed to open it but was shut.

"fuck" i said in a loud voice, the toilet was too small no place other then the toilet to stand or even get up.

And i realised,

i was stuck on top his lap on a fucking airplane probably 3,000 feet in the air inches next to his face and lips.

no why the fuck am i thinking about his lips.

snap out of it

fuck.

Then he spoke all of a sudden, "you walked out yesterday, we didn't get to finish out conversation." He said coldly.

I rolled my eyes, "two" he said before i could speak, i groaned before speaking "yep" I say not knowing what else to say.

"So finish it." he says, i furrow my eyebrows together "what?" i mutter, he speaks again "why the fuck didn't you tell me i was your first kiss" he finishes.

I shudder, "It's embarassing" i mumble, he looks at me with a sparkle in his eye "It's not, and i'm sorry i kissed you, you didn't deserve that." he says in a low voice.

what the fuck did Ace carter just apologise to me, Again??

Im stunned, He continues "Also you weren't being difficult i say things i don't mean when i'm high, but please don't overthink that kiss it meant nothing and neither whatever we are i don't want to fall into something that's one sided." he says in a weird tone.