Hard and White

"The 23 wards are almost entirely destroyed."

"The safety of the acting Prime Minister's office, including the Chief Cabinet Secretary, is uncertain."

"To be clear, the only areas we know to be safe are portions of Okutama, Oume City, Akiruno City, Hachioji City, and Machida City. A few islands as well."

"A political void! A literal void!"

"Right now... Right? The number of cursed spirits released is not less than ten million."

"Given that, we must formulate a plan for evacuating at least five million of the city's residents..."

"Use whatever's available! Love hotels, campsites, even ghost towns if necessary! The bare minimum is fine!"

"You want to designate the whole city as an area subject to an evacuation order?!"

"Won't the Japan Business Federation be furious?"

"Well, they can't lobby if they're all dead!"

"After that, we establish them as restricted areas, and they become completely uninhabited."

"The barrier centered on the imperial residence reestablished in the Meiji Era...and the barrier centered above the tombs of the Star Corridor, which was a candidate location for the capital's transferal to Tokyo at the end of the Tokugawa Shogunate... We can force expansion of both to the prefecture's boundaries."

"The yen is still depreciating!"

"That's good for the exports, isn't it?"

"Make public the existence of cursed spirits?! Are you serious?!"

"Move official residence functions to Osaka!"

"The way things are now, large numbers of cursed spirits will appear everywhere! Sorcerers are guarding evacuees within the city! At this very moment!!"

"During a power vacuum at this scale, foreign military intervention is a possibility."

"We could announce that cursed spirits only appear in Tokyo."

"You mean encourage the leak to Tokyo about the cursed energy of ordinary people...and confine the appearance of cursed spirits to there?"

"That's why I recommended Itami as a candidate site for transferal when Kansai International Airport was built!"

"Well, maybe it's better this way? The decision would be impossible if Kasumigaseki were still functioning."

"There are too many conspiracy theorists!"

✧˖*°࿐

A young girl could be seen eating and drinking away at things she had found in an abandoned store she had come across.

She was eating an already pre-made meal when the sound of movement caught her attention.

A cursed spirit peered into the store, looking at the girl.

"Come... Come... It's dangerous here. A hot bath... And you can sing songs..." The cursed spirit says as it waves the girl in its direction.

The girl stayed where she was at. "Where's my mom?" She asked.

"Mom and dad...and big sister and little brother and teacher! Are all there," the cursed spirit answered.

"I don't have a little brother. And I hate my teacher," the girl replied, correcting what the curse said.

"I don't have a little brother. And I hate my teacher," the curse says, repeating what the girl told it.

"You okay? You want a drink?" The girl asked as she picked up a bottle.

"Give...me..."

The girl approached the curse, not noticing the sharp teeth heading in her direction until she turned her head.

However, before it could eat her whole, a male with short raven-haired locks came from above and stabbed the cursed spirit with his katana.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" The male asked, apologizing to the girl as he stood up on his feet and smiled at the young female. "Are you hurt?"

The teenager hopped off of the curse and approached the girl.

"Are you with anyone? Like your mother or father?" He continued to question.

"I don't know," the girl answered.

The raven-haired teenager noticed how dirty and scrapped the girl was. 'This is the Commercial District, so I doubt she's from around here.' He thought.

"Have you walked a long way?" The male asked.

The girl nodded her head. "Mm-hmm," she hummed out.

"I thought so. You've been doing a good job," the teenager praised as he crouched down to the girl's height to show he wasn't a threat to her.

The cursed spirit reached out to the two in front of it just to disappear in a split second, violet blood splattering across nearby vending machines.

The girl covered her eyes to protect them while the boy just seemed unbothered by what happened behind him.

"You can see that, right?" He asked.

The girl looked in the direction of where the cursed spirit went, just for her eyes to be blocked.

"Rika, please...try not to overdo it."

The teenager then led the girl away to find her somewhere safe to stay at.

✧˖*°࿐

"Good work, Okkotsu."

The teenager, Yuta Okkotsu, stared ahead with his lips pulled into a straight line.

"You don't really intend to thank me...so let's just get to the main event," Yuta replied. "Now you know I will obey your commands," he added.

An elderly lady laughed. "It doesn't matter how many cursed spirits you kill. It proves nothing!" She exclaimed.

"Then should I enter into a binding vow or something? I don't care if he's Master Gojo's pupil. He cut off Inumaki's arm in Shibuya. I will kill Yuji Itadori myself."

Notice from Jujutsu Head Quarters:

1. Suguru Geto's revival has been confirmed, and he has been sentenced to death again.

2. Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya Incident and is thus permanently exiled from the jujutsu world. Furthermore, removing his seal will be considered a criminal act.

3. Masamichi Yaga shall receive the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto into causing the Shibuya Incident.

4. The suspension of Yuji Itadori's death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.

5. Special Grade sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu is hereby appointed Yuji Itadori's execution.

6. With the recent knowledge of finding out that Satoru Gojo has been hiding the nine-tailed fox under the disguise of being a student... (Y/n) (L/n) is to be either exorcised or sealed immediately when confronted face-to-face.