willow lore real?!

this one's a doozy

Buckle up!
TW: Mentions of c4nn1bal1sm, and some creeps

A long, actually no, not so long time ago... I think I was about... 8 or 9. I was a simple child that loved Roblox. I was also a huge fan of CookieSwirlC (please tell me you know her), and she had a Roblox game where all of her fans could talk and hang out. I was on that game, and I was approached by these two clown-looking people who were named SmileyB0N and SmileyD0N respectively. They told me to follow them around the map, and I accepted. (keep in mind, i was 8-9 years old.) after some time, one of them said something along the lines of "You will become our fathers lunch." And I replied with "but i dont want to". And I don't know if the same guy said it or the other guy, but either way, one of them said "But you will." I don't remember much after that, but I think I left the game out of fear. But little me was curious... I looked up their names on the user search bar, idk if I clicked on B0N or D0N's page, but one of them had a game that I do not remember the name of. All I remember is that it was a grayscale game.

I haven't seen either of them since that, but looking back... Was I about to get myself in a damn *cult?!* I mean, their names are fucking SmileyD0N and SmileyB0N for crying out loud! Luckily... I have not been involved in anything like that ever since...

But you wanna know something? Oh, you do...

Well, dearest reader of mine...

THEY STILL HAVE THEIR GOD DAMN ACCOUNTS! /NM
I was VERY FUCKING SHOCKED when i rediscovered them. I actually told this story to my friends on discord, and I thought "Do they still exist?" Well... SURPRISE! They do! (Also... please don't harass them, please...)