Part three

Part three
The doctor lead me to room 23, her room, the doctor walked in, told her someone wanted to see her, I slowly pecked my head in,my eyes meeting hers for the first time, she looked really confused,on who i was and where she is if i didn't know any better i kinda looked like she didn't know who she herself was , "h-hi" I stammered, she weakly waved still looking confused, her eyes were glassy blue like crystals, sad, empty, and lost like baby kitten taken away from its mother, I felt really upset I almost started crying aging, i then realizing how bad her condition was.

"This is the person who saved you" the doctor stated, saved? Really? I saved someone? I guess now that everything calmed down it was only then that I realized the importance of my actions. I saved a kid, the girl looked up at me with weak and sad eyes "'umm my name is John nice to meet you umm w-what's your name?"I waited impatiently and desperately, she looked at me once more, her eyes still holding a sad and empty expression, "L-Luna" she stuttered, her voice barely louder than a whisper, she spoke out of nervousness and Force, I was...taken it back almost.

"Nice to meet you to" she weakly smiled and i could tell i was forced, a nurse got a chair for me upon my request to stay with the child until she recovered from her injuries, something feeling inside me told me to stay with her until then, in the meanwhile I talked to her to try to get to know her, as she was talking I saw her light blue empty eyes and her pale skin, it was heartbreaking to see such was adorable but in a such a bad state, she start talking about how she was an orphan after her mother disappeared, and so did her sister, but she had to run away from the orphanage because of how bad they treated all the kids there, it's honestly astounding how terrible orphanages can be when they're meant for a little kids like her, "How long have you been living in that house?" I inquired, "about 6-5 months" she stated. We talked all throughout the night, I got to know her and she got to know me, one of the more memorable questions was "do you have kids?" I was generally confused about why she asked that so I answered, "no I don't why?" " because judging by the way, you reacted, only a father would know how to take care of a kid who wasn't there's."