Overcooked 2: tutorial level

" I bet my cooking is better than yours!"

" Only a fool would say that. Your food tastes like like poop!"

The 2 chefs were fighting over whose food is best. They had tried many ways to settle this little thing. Competition's, cook offs, even getting the best of the best people's reviews. Yet no matter how hard they tried they could never get a clear review of who was best. Even the king of Onion Kingdom couldn't decide between the two. Their food was deemed the best in the Kingdom and they both sat in the number 1 spot, their competitors not even getting as close to touch their feet. However, the two were never settled with this. Only 1 person should be in 1st place. The fact that they argued with each other made the citizens of Onion Kingdom sad. Everyone in the  Kingdom wanted to see what both of theirs food tasted like together. It could make one drool in anticipation once they thought about it, but sadly for them it would remain a thought.. Right?

"... kneaded with yeast and.... RISE!!"

The two gulped nervously. Something didn't feel right about this but the Onion King had never been wrong in what he did. Maybe it was Kevin who always commanded him? Both of them came to this conclusion because the Onion King had made, possibly, the worst idea yet...and the fact he made them work together to stop what he did made them want to scream! Chef 1, Josh, almost screamed "DO IT YOURSELF!" but he couldn't because once again this is the Onion King. The Onion King rushed them to satisfy the unbread and so they tried their very best...however they had never worked together and so the cooperation level was very low..

" CUT FASTER LAURINE!"
"IM CUTTING AS FAST AS I CAN JOSH! WHY DON'T YOU GO SERVE THEM FOOD OR SOMETHING"

It was a mess. They were both running around screaming at each other. Due to this they barely got any orders done. Wheen the Onion King and Kevin saw this they both wanted to scream in anger. So they did the most smartest thing they could think of and sent them into training.

Author's note:
Each chapter is based off one level! I decided to write this after my friend started saying things at levels, like in level 1-6 when the air balloon crashes he said " shouldn't they have injuries " and something else. And I replied saying" They are probably like  "This is nothing compared to the unbread!" and so when i said that i got inspiration to write about overcooked-