Chapter 2!! Breaack up Barvis!!

After Aster finished cleaning himself up he went back to his desk. Aster had ONE job and that was to NOT look at The Bow again, he didn't want another accident. He tried to bury himself in work, but that didn't work; he couldn't stop himself from going for the Bowie.

The thing is, Bowie and Jarivs are dating so he has no chance to go for the pathetic, pitiful, poor, tragic boy with HUGE ears. Another thing is that Piper has a HUGE HONCKING crush on Jarvis and since I have a big, huge, brobdingnagian (brobdingnagian is a real word, look it up) crush on Bowie we thought we should try to break them up.

I couldn't get him out of my head, he was a thought that wouldn't leave his head. So together Aster and Piper teamed up to make Operation: Break up Barvis. If they got Bowie and Jarvis apart they could have them all to themselves, like how everyone wants it besdies Jarvis and Bowie. 

Author's note: Please write your thoughts on the story and tell me what you want to hear from me and give me some ideas on what to write. Sorry for not updating pookies, I almost died four times in the past 30 minutes and the IRS is looking for me. Anyway I hope you like the update <3.