"Get ready, Kitten."

-Rose-
That night, I was laying in bed, when my phone went off, signaling I had a text.

From: Lukey
Hey, I had a great time today, I hope all is ok with Harry...

To: Lukey
I was fine, he was just a little angry because I didn't do the dishes. Thanks for checking in

From: Lukey
Anything for you, princess. Well, I'm off to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow? Sweet dreams babe xx

To: Lukey
Of course. Sweet dreams to you also xx

I shut my phone off and heard someone walk in.
"Hey, baby, I was wondering if you wanted to sleep in my room? I noticed how cold it gets in here." Harry said.
"Oh, yeah, thank you." I stood up, only wearing one of Harry's big shirts and underwear.
"Is that mine?" He asked, looking at my shirt.
I nodded, laughing. "Keep it. It looks good on you."
We both lied down on the bed and Harry put his arm around me. I put my free arm around him along with my leg. I admired his perfect face. His pink, plump lips, his emerald green eyes, his long eyelashes, he was a truly beautiful man.
"You're beautiful, you know that, right?" Harry told me, kissing my forehead.
I blushed. We then just started at each other.
"I like your eyes." I said.
"I like you." Harry said.
I smiled.
After a while, I slowly started to fall asleep.
The next morning, Harry woke me up.
"C'mon, baby. Get up. We're going o be late." He said, gently shaking me.
I pretended that I couldn't hear him.
He kissed my lips, and how could I not kiss back?
"Get ready, kitten." He said.
I stood up and walked to my room.
I picked out a pair of pink shorts, a white shirt that said, "American Horror Story" right in the upper corner. I threw on my white high top Converse, grabbed my flannel, and went into Harry's room.
"Harry?" I called.
I saw him getting changed. His shirt was taken off, showing off his tattoos.
I couldn't help myself.
I walked over to him and put my hands on his chest, admiring all of his features.
He made me look up at him by holding my chin and forcing it up.
"Hey, baby girl." He said.
"Hi, Daddy." I said.
"I love you."
I was a little shocked by his words.
"I-I love you too."
Did he mean it? I was pretty sure I did. I was just some stupid 17 year old. He could never love me.
"Harry, do you realize that you have women, more experienced women? And that they're all lining up for you? Yet, you do stuff like this with me. I'm just Plain Jane." I said.
"It would be a shock to me if I found someone better than you." He said.
I smiled.
We walked down to the car, and he opened the door for me.
During the ride, Harry put his hand on my upper thigh. He began caressing it.
He began rubbing me through my shorts, making me whimper.
2 can play at that game, Styles.
I put my hand on his bulge and began palming it. He let out a groan.
"D-daddy! That feels so good!" I moaned.
He parked the car in the schools parking lot.
"Until next time, baby girl."
Since we were early, I ran into the girls bathroom to finish what Harry had started. Little shit.
The bell rang, and I sprinted to my class.
The day was ok, until I saw him.
Harry, the one I loved most, kissing another teacher. Another teacher his age. Another teacher who was more experienced than me.
I don't know why this hurt so bad, he was my f.ucking teacher. Why did I have feelings for him?
I felt tears in the brim of my eye, and saw him look over. I shook my head and ran out of the school. I went up to the sand field we had, and sat on the ground, breaking down. I felt like digging my grave. Right here on the school grounds.
"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa! What was that about?" I heard Harry yell.
I stood up and began walking away.
I felt him grab my upper arm. I yanked away.
"Don't you ever, EVER, touch me again! Got it!? I'm done with your f.ucking games, Harry! Leave me alone!" I yelled. I began walking.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Anywhere but here."
"Ca-"
"F.uck off."
I began walking towards my house.
When I got there, I went up to my room, shut the door, turned the light off. I wanted to be with him. I wanted to feel his love. (Aye see what I did there? ;) ) but, how could I love a man, a f.ucking man, who could have any girl? I was so stupid. Thinking my "lover" even cared for me. Stupid. I hated myself. Not that I was having suicidal thoughts, but I was not happy with myself right then.
I took off my clothes, and put on one of Harry's big ones. The one he told me I looked good in that morning.
I locked my door and slowly crawled into bed and sat for a moment, just thinking.
I heard a knock on my balcony door, so I took the blinds and shoved them to the side, only to see Luke standing there.
I unlocked the door and let him in.
"Hey, I only saw you for like half the day. What happened?" He asked, his hands behind his back.
'I saw my Biology teacher kissing a different teacher and I got really upset because I'm in love with him and we both have daddy kinks and he's staying at my house, why?'
"I got sick."
"Oh, well I brought you these." He said, handing me a bouquet of red roses.
"Oh my god, Luke, they're beautiful. Thank you."
I embraced him in a hug.
We pulled apart, and I looked down at the flowers.
"These are so-" I started.
"Kiss me." He interrupted.
"I-w-what?"
"Kiss me."
I leaned in, and kissed him.
Our lips moved perfectly in sync.
He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I allowed.
I set the flowers down as he squeezed my butt.
"Jump." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
I jumped and he set me down on the bed.
He began leaving wet kisses all down my neck. He kissed right above my collarbone, making me whimper.
I felt him smirk as he began sucking on my sweet spot.
He began moving his hands down to my heat, when we heard a knock on my door.
"F.ucking Harry." I mumbled, inaudible.
"One second." I called.
Luke sat up on the bed as I tried to fix my hair, so I simply threw it in a bun quickly and opened the door.
I saw an angry looking Harry standing at the door.
"Ha-" I began.
"What were you guys doing in here?" He asked.
"Uhm, Luke noticed I wasn't at school, so he came here and gave me flowers, because he actually gives a shit." I said.
Harry leaned in and whispered 9 breathtaking words in my ear.
'Don't think you'll get away with this, baby girl.'

----

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS!
LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!
Mwah,
Rylee