Planning how to steal something from a third year Hufflepuff

School was back in order and all of Olive's friends were back from vacation. Hermione, Ron and Harry were still busy with finding out the best ways to get past the three headed cat. Thankfully, Hagrid was there. 

'The bes' way ter get 'rid of 'em three headed cats is ter make sure it moves from its seat. That's the only way. Little Snowy is quite a rough one.' He said . 

Then he turned pale. 'I shouldn't have said that. No, Dumbledore'll kill me.' 

Hermione and Ron exchanged happy looks. 

'Thanks a lot, Hagrid!' Ron yelled running away after leaving the worried Hagrid. Then they rushed to find Harry and Olive. They both were finishing their essay on counter- jinxes in the common room. 

'Harry, Olive! You won't believe what Hagrid told us!' Ron said. Harry and Olive looked up at him with tired eyes. 

'Did he tell you two how to get through the cat?' Olive asked tiredly. 

'He did! We just need to get it off its resting place. There was a small trap door underneath the cat and the cup must in there!' Hermione said. Olive eyes brightened a bit. 

'All we need is a simple charm that moves things. Easily at that. Probably might be in the third year textbook.' Olive said. 

'Well, where are we supposed to find a third year textbook?' Harry asked. 

Olive smirked. And Hermione caught up to her train of thoughts. 

'Fiona Matts.' They said together. 

'Matts? Who's she?' Ron asked. 

'A third year Hufflepuff.' Hermione said.

'We met her in the Great Hall on Christmas.' Olive added. 

'How will we get it though?' Harry wondered. 

'Easy. We steal it from her.' Hermione said. 

'How is stealing easy?' Ron asked. 

'Well, when you have two boys that are excellent at breaking rules and two girls that are absolute geniuses, it shouldn't be too hard.' Olive sassed. Everyone laughed. 

'Well we better ask Fred and George. They're the lead thieves at Hogwarts.' Ron said. Hermione and Harry went to get Ginny so she could help them with convincing Fred and George to help them while Ron and Olive came up with another plan. 

'My class has Herbology with Hufflepuff on Monday.mahbe I could snatch it from her bag.' Ron said. Olive frowned. 

'Too risky, you might get into trouble even before we even mange to find the cup. And we do not want that.' Olive said. Ron groaned loudly. 

'Why can't we just ask Professor Flitwick? He is the Charms PROFESSOR.' Ron said. 

'No! If we tell him we might get expelled. And he will one hundred percent get suspicious.' 

'Olive! Ron!' Harry yelled from the portrait hole. Their hands flew in the direction of Harry. 

'Did you get them?' Ron asked hopefully. 

'We did.' Ginny said coming up from behind Harry. Fred and George crawled out from the portrait hole and Hermione, out after them. 

So? Looking for a way to steal a third year Charms textbook from Fiona Matts?' Fred asked. Ron taught her how to differentiate between the two of them. George is slightly taller with a longer face and a more curved upper lip, while Fred has a rounder face and a straighter upper lip.

'Because we have the prefect solution.' George said smiling mischievously. 

'What is it?' Olive asked. 

'Listen carefully...' 

Fred and George explained the plan to everyone carefully and it sounded quite thrilling. 

'This is perfect!' Ron exclaimed after Fred and George finished explaining.   

Fred and George smirked. 

'We know.' 

'Let's just hope we don't get expelled because of this.' Olive sighed. 

'Don't you worry Olive. We bumped into Professor Flitwick on the way here and Hermione felt the sudden urge to ask him how much she got on her test. And how much you got of course. You got a hundred and nineteen percent, Olive. There's absolutely no chance you would get expelled after those grades.' Ginny said. 

'Really? Well, that's a relief.' Olive said. 'However these two might not be so lucky.' She added pointing towards Ron and Harry. 

'And that is why we are so bloody lucky to have you as our friend Olive. You can help us with  Charms homework.' Ron said ruffling her hair. Olive groaned and tried to steal it back while chuckling. 

'You know, you looked exactly like a female version of Harry when your hearings messy.' Fred said. 

'Oh, really now?' Olive said.   

'We better get some rest now. We have loads of revision to complete tomorrow.' Hermione said. Everyone agreed and when their separate ways. 

This is quite the adventure..