𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

---

---

THE LIMOUSINE RIDE HOME WAS AWFULLY quiet after the incident at the news station with Katie and charlie, with Y/N receiving a few scratches on one of her sleeves.

Y/N sat next to vaggie, leaning her elbow against the window with her hand on her cheek, staring emotionlessly at the moving road before her, before slowly turning to look at the three of them who were still silent.

Charlie looked down on to the ground with a somber look and sighed before looking at her girlfriend, vaggie who on the other hand was glaring with a twitching eye straight at angel, whom was playing with the cars window either ignoring her burning glare or isn't aware of it. If looks could kill, he would've been already dead long ago.

Angel then stopped after he noticed that Y/N, vaggie and charlie were now all staring at him. Vaggie scrunched her her mouth down at her with fury and angel finally decided to break the silent tension around then.

"What?" Angel asked confused, which caused vaggie to explode with rage.

"What? WHAT?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Vaggie screamed furiously and ripped her hair in the process.

Angel groaned with process. "I owed my girl buddy a solid, isn't that a redeeming 'quality' ?" Angel pulled two quoting fingers on the quality word. "Helping friends with stuff?"

"Not with turf wars! That results with territorial genocide!" Vaggie shouted, to which angel just merely ignored nonchalantly.

Meanwhile with Y/N who was in the middle of it just focused on charlie who was watching the argument between the two. Y/N's gaze then focused back to angel.

"Ehhh, you win some, you lose a few hundred." Angel replied, his shoulders shaking from laughing while he leaned back with his top arms adjusting on the back of his head.

"It wasn't that bad anyways.." He added with a sigh as he continued to play with the window.

...Only for vaggie to throw a dagger at the button, to which angel quickly jolted away from it with shock and looked back at her. Which she was glaring at him with a threatening look of her own.

"Ah come on, I had to! My credibility was on the line!" He sighed rubbing his forehead. "I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean? It just throws out my persona." Angel added while fluffing up his 'chest' fur.

"YOUR credibility?! What about the hotel?! Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie said, practically screeching at him at this point as she fumed in her seat as if not to attack him on the spot.

"No no no, babe. Jokes are funny." He replied. "I made you look... Eh...." He thought for a second before piping up again. "Sad! And pathetic!"

Y/N could see charlie getting more afraid digging her face deeper into her hair as angel lists off the horrible things on about an orphan before fully hiding her face away upon the mention of progeria.