Camp Cretaceous.

I'm not writing the part where Darius wins the game. As it's boring 😘

The ferry pulled into the dock, 6 campers were stood on the deck in front of a male staff member in a red Jurassic world T-shirt.

"Welcome to Isla Nublar campers! You are the chosen few. The first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous. I know the trip from the mainland was rough on some..hello ben."

The camp councillor looked directly at a teenage boy dry heaving over the edge of the dock. In response ben gave him a thumbs up and continued to throw up.

"But you made it! I'm Dave, head counsellor" the man introduced himself. "You heard that correctly, head honcho, big shot"

A red and white jeep pulled up from behind us. The tiers screeching as the vehicle came to a stop. Leaving skid marks on the ground.

"Ah! So sorry I'm late. Welcome campers! I'm Roxie, head counsellor of Camp Cretaceous."

The six of us looked at Dave, and then at Roxy in confusion. Waiting for Dave to elaborate.

Dave chuckled nervously.
"Well... it's.. sort of a .. co head counsellor sort of situation..."

"Is it!?" Roxie looks at Dave with a slight smirk.

Dave clears his throat, trying to change the subject.

"Anyways. Some of you won contests to be here, some of you had vip invited, but for the next two weeks, all of you, will be getting the five- star treatment!" Dave began.

(Zachs pov)
I wasn't really listening as the councillor talked. I was watching as the pink haired girl was recording the other campers. One girl shyly looked away and started covering her face. Wile another one got in the frame and took a selfie. I rolled my eyes to myself. Classic fucking influencer. I though.

(Nobody's pov)

"As our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic world" Roxie began.

"Ooh!"
"Yeah"
The campers cheered happily.

Roxy continued
"As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course..."

"Dinosaurs?!" A kid in a yellowish-Green hoodie said excitedly. Cutting Roxie off.

The campers all looked at him and deadpanned.
The kid put his hands in his pocket in embarrassment.

"Yes..." Roxie checked her clipboard for his name "Darius! Plenty of dinosaurs. So, ready for an adventure?"

"Absolutely!" The pink haired girl started."but I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter and really try to lean into the majesty of this place-"

Dave started chuckling.

"Okay! We're going now, let's get the seven of you to camp!"

"Uh.. there are six of us.." the pale looking boy in a green zip up jacket raised his hand sheepishly.

"...wait." Dave said."dino-kid, track-star, Internet girl, barfy, hoodie, Texas... He's right. Where's seven?"

A helicopter started whirring from above us, it landed on a platform and everyone covered themselves from the light draft of wind that it sent their way. One of the co pilots opened the side door, inside sat the seventh camper. Roxie rolled her eyes and looked at Dave. A older teenage boy walked out of the helicopter. He had a pink shirt on and khaki pants, with sunglasses on. Holding a duffel bag over his shoulder.

"Greetings my dudes! Ken hi is here, so let the party commence!" Kenji said." Put this in my room."
He threw the bag at Roxie.

"So what's your deal?" Kenji walked over to all the campers until he got sent flying by Roxie chucking the bag back at him.