🦋Chapter four🦋

Hyunjin's POV
Y/N is laying in the hospital room. I'm standing beside her. I feel like I'm almost crying. I shouldn't have pressured her to tell me what's wrong. Now she fainted and I feel so bad.

Someone knocks on the door and the nursing assistant opens it. Mr. Park is coming in. First he looks at Y/N and then at me.

"So...you two are dating? Huh?" He asks.

I nod my head and look down to Y/N again.

Mr. Park sighs and says:"I wonder what happened that she screamed and at least fainted. She never fainted before. That's not normal for her."

"Are you mad at me, Sir?" I ask.

Mr. Park shakes his head as a no and asks:"Why should I be mad at you? You brought her here and I'm thankful for that. If you didn't help her, I'd be mad at you because you were with her. So no. I'm not mad at you. Don't worry."

I just nod my head and look at Y/N again. The school bell rings. No. I don't want to leave her.

"Hyunjin, you have to go to class-"

I cut Mr. Park off by saying:"No! I won't leave her."

Mr. Park is taking my arm and says:"Hyunjin, you have to-"

I shake my arm out of his grip and yell:"LET ME GO!!! I SAID I WON'T LEAVE HER!!!"

I immediately take back what I did and look up to Mr. Park. He's looking at me, shocked.

Then he says:"Hyunjin. Go to the principal's office. Now."

"...But-"

Mr. Park cuts me off:"You heard me, Hyunjin. Go to the principal's office."

I look down. Everything goes black. I just stand up slowly and make my way to the principal's office.

Time skip: After school

Y/N's POV
I'm waking up. I find myself in the hospital room. What happened? I can only remember that I cried in Hyunjin's arms. I sit up. I want to get off of the bed but then a nursing assistant comes in and immediately makes me lay down again.

"How are you feeling, little girl?" She asks.

I just shake my head.

I want to stand up again but the nursing assistant stops me by saying:"Calm down. Your teacher will come in a moment. Luckily you don't have to go to the hospital. We thought you're in a coma. But you're alright. For now."

With "your teacher" she meant my dad. I know that. But I don't wanna see my dad. I want to see Hyunjin!

"Where is...where is Hyunjin?" I ask.

The nursing assistant answers:"Who? Ah, you mean the guy with red hair. He had a little...uhm...argument with the teacher today's morning as you were brought here. So the teacher said to him, he has to go to the principal's office."

I get shocked and immediately stand up.

"You mean...he is suspended?!" I yell.

The nursing assistant tries to say something:"I don't know. But you have to wait for-"

I cut her off:"I need to see him. Now!"

I make my way to the door but the nursing assistant stops me:"Little girl, please. You have to-"

"Let me go! I have to see him!" I scream.

Then I open the door but I stop immediately as I see my dad standing in front of me.